1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

[CS:GO] Red Sand & Rock Texture

  • jaydenxs
  • March 25, 2015 at 5:28 PM
  • jaydenxs
    • March 25, 2015 at 5:28 PM
    • #1

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/5340149059…0B1DED2EB79797/]


    Hey guys, just wanted to showcase these textures I recently created. If you want to use them in your map, feel free without the need to ask.


    I used them to create the scene above.


    textures.zip

  • TheGuma
    • March 25, 2015 at 9:40 PM
    • #2

    That's a nice idea for a map...

    Mind I use it for a map I might be making?


    Sand looks beautiful by the way. Love it.

  • jaydenxs
    • March 25, 2015 at 9:43 PM
    • #3
    Quote from TheGuma

    That's a nice idea for a map...

    Mind I use it for a map I might be making?


    Sand looks beautiful by the way. Love it.

    yeah absolutely, go for it. the screenshot was eventually going to be a map, but do too layout complications it was scrapped ;p. send me a message if you have screenshots of your map, i would love to see it.

  • TheGuma
    • March 26, 2015 at 4:48 PM
    • #4

    Right now I'm working on De_Oasis, but when I'm done with it I'll probably use this theme for an map set in Afghanistan (Insurgency inspired )

  • jaydenxs
    • March 27, 2015 at 1:52 AM
    • #5
    Quote from TheGuma

    Right now I'm working on De_Oasis, but when I'm done with it I'll probably use this theme for an map set in Afghanistan (Insurgency inspired )

    awesome!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™