1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Oliver Curtis - Level Designer

  • FRAG
  • February 22, 2015 at 3:28 PM
  • FRAG
    • February 22, 2015 at 3:28 PM
    • #1

    Decided to post my portfolio here and hopefully get some feedback.


    I'm using Carbonmade for the site layout.


    http://fragleveldesign.com/


    Really appreciate all feedback on how it looks, information supplied, pieces supplied etc.


    Thanks!

  • Vaya
    • February 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM
    • #2

    Nice layout. Some of the wording is pretty clumsy imo...


    I don't know if I'd mention my 'get by' job when I'm trying to sell myself either

  • FRAG
    • February 22, 2015 at 8:09 PM
    • #3

    Yeah a good point, I wrote that about me section without thinking in places, will go back through and clean it up, thanks

  • Xarop
    • March 13, 2015 at 10:34 AM
    • #4

    Wow FRAG, those look great! I love what you did on Metro, all that juicy lighting!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™