1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Where to download user-created assets?

  • AwPwnent
  • February 20, 2015 at 12:37 AM
  • AwPwnent
    • February 20, 2015 at 12:37 AM
    • #1

    Hello. I've been using Source SDK for a few years now and am beginning on a new map which I will release later next month. However before I do so, I was wondering to where I could (if possible) download external assets (props/textures)? I see alot of maps with custom props, and, lacking the skills to create high detailed props myself, I have resorted to needing free/paid props from the internet. However... I can not for the life of my find anything which contains large amounts - I have found single downloads to crates, doors etc, but never any large collections etc. I was wondering where I could get a large collection of Source SDK models/props and/or where to buy them from. Thanks.

  • LATTEH
    • February 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM
    • #2

    Its not a lot but i have a couple on gamebanana that are free to use.

    http://gamebanana.com/members/submissions/prefabs/819324

  • Drakeee
    • February 20, 2015 at 5:18 PM
    • #3

    And how do you use them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™