1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

(CS:GO) de_frostbite (WIP)

  • Vertex
  • February 19, 2015 at 2:14 AM
  • Vertex
    • February 19, 2015 at 2:14 AM
    • #1

    Hello! I'm new to creating maps, and I figured I should get some feedback on a layout I've created.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/qv48CxN.jpg]

  • flexsta
    • February 19, 2015 at 7:58 AM
    • #2

    Overall the design doesn't look too interesting, slightly CT favored, although that doesn't have to be entirely negative. But I'm guess you're somewhat new to CS:GO map making, in which case it's good to keep it simple.
    I've made a little map with some pointers.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/yD6R8S9.jpg]


    Red: What purpose does this area serve? kind of hard to see purely from the overview at least.


    Blue: I feel like no sane terrorist would ever take this path, it's like asking to get sniped from one of the mulitple hiding spots CT have around the bombsite.


    Pink: This area (Mid) seems sort of obsolete and if anything only a way for CT to pressure T's even more. Rotations from one bombsite to another also would take quite long considering the maps size, as a result of there being no connectors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™