1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Post your desktop!

  • Thrik
  • March 11, 2005 at 3:06 PM
  • Thrik
    • March 11, 2005 at 3:06 PM
    • #1

    Literally.

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/the/thrikroom2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/the/thrikroomlabels.jpg]

    I get what I can with my poor funds. ;(

  • Thrik
    • March 11, 2005 at 4:48 PM
    • #2

    I hope those aren't semen stains on your chair. D:

  • kleinluka
    • March 11, 2005 at 5:38 PM
    • #3

    thrik i love your desk/room. whats up with that orangey light behind the curtain??? looks nice

  • Minos
    • March 11, 2005 at 5:46 PM
    • #4

    Igore the butt, the desktop is on the left.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/shit/desktop.jpg]

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • March 12, 2005 at 1:41 AM
    • #5

    how am i supposed to ignore that

  • Mako
    • March 12, 2005 at 2:07 AM
    • #6

    Exclusive Images of "The Pit"

    [Blocked Image: http://img140.exs.cx/img140/4963/pict00208ia.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6929/pict00232yg.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img140.exs.cx/img140/5643/pict00181ji.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6644/pict00268hw.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img230.exs.cx/img230/4923/untitled17gf.jpg]

  • Thrik
    • March 12, 2005 at 2:10 AM
    • #7

    Why is there a used cum rag next to your anime magazine?

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • March 12, 2005 at 2:15 AM
    • #8

    [there was something on my desktop i didnt want you to see]

    i broked teh rules

  • Mako
    • March 12, 2005 at 2:16 AM
    • #9

    It's not a cum rag, it's an old papertowel from something I ate.

  • user
    • March 12, 2005 at 2:28 AM
    • #10

    lolol anarchy online

    I lack a good digital camera, and the shitty one I have I only have xp's digital camera thing to use it with, so that requires I have the camera plugged in to the USB port to use it, and without a 10 foot usb cable I can't get a pic, so umm yeah.

    But months ago I got bored and I mapped my desk in hammer.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ibsocialclub.org/usererror/images/Gaming/Half-Life/desk.jpg]

  • OL
    • March 12, 2005 at 3:03 AM
    • #11

    i broke the rules AND the alignment! shazam as they say!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.olhux.net/image/desktop.jpg]

  • Mazy
    • March 12, 2005 at 1:16 PM
    • #12

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mazy.net/about/desk/desk01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mazy.net/about/desk/desk02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mazy.net/about/desk/desk03.jpg]

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • March 12, 2005 at 1:49 PM
    • #13

    you are so hawt

  • Schmung
    • March 12, 2005 at 2:02 PM
    • #14

    I don't have no digital camera, so I have to make do with enlarging the pic taken by my wanky camera phone.

    [Blocked Image: http://schmung.monkeh.nupo.org/pics/bombsite.jpg]

  • FrieChamp
    • March 12, 2005 at 3:19 PM
    • #15

    I want Mazy's magic glass which can change its content from water to orange juice

  • Thrik
    • March 12, 2005 at 3:39 PM
    • #16

    Mazy's room is so hot. D:~

    And Blender, what did you edit out?

  • Mazy
    • March 12, 2005 at 5:05 PM
    • #17

    oh yeah, the batteries in the cam went dead while i took that first one, then i had to recharge em D:~mmmm juice~

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • March 12, 2005 at 5:10 PM
    • #18

    [Blocked Image: http://img209.exs.cx/img209/4985/desktop1zi.jpg]

    muuuuuch bettr

  • Minos
    • March 12, 2005 at 5:14 PM
    • #19

    pringles + GTA = Mazzle~~

  • Thrik
    • March 12, 2005 at 5:31 PM
    • #20

    This thread isn't for posting those desktops, Blender. ¬¬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 5 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™