1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

CS:GO SDK spawn bug

  • Atis
  • January 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM
  • Atis
    • January 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM
    • #1

    Hello I created a map I created buyzones and CT/T spawn points, but i can't play on map in T side.

    If a choose CT after 0.5s the map are reload sometimes in the vid nothing happened...

    If a choose T nothing, if i spam click on T then me spawn in spectator mode, and the system drop me off in CT and reload the map again like before,

    I can't figure what the problem, I watch many tutorials of How to make Spawn points etc...


    Video: http://www.twitch.tv/stephenthepal/c/5923230


    Sorry for my poor english...

    and Thanks for helping first

  • Vaya
    • January 20, 2015 at 2:14 PM
    • #2

    have you tried with 1 spawn point per side?

  • Atis
    • January 20, 2015 at 5:21 PM
    • #3

    Yes I tried with 1 spawn points.


    I copied the CTs buyzone to T spawn and change the trigger buyzone properties to just if you in T in T spawn you can buy, but still not working. :/

  • El_Exodus
    • January 20, 2015 at 5:23 PM
    • #4

    Try to delete all T spawn entities and create new ones. I had this bug once, too. I think i solved the problem this way, but i don't know it anymore, honestly.

  • tr0nic
    • January 22, 2015 at 11:46 PM
    • #5

    Also make sure your spawn points are not flush with the ground. Place them a couple of units above the ground.

  • El_Exodus
    • January 22, 2015 at 11:52 PM
    • #6
    Quote from tr0nic

    Also make sure your spawn points are not flush with the ground. Place them a couple of units above the ground.

    I made a 20-minute-aim-map today and this bug took me 20 minutes to fix, because i had no fucking idea what i did wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™