1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Frank Rell - Game & Level Designer

  • Hurtcules
  • January 19, 2015 at 10:59 AM
  • Hurtcules
    • January 19, 2015 at 10:59 AM
    • #1

    Hey guys,


    Pretty new here, but I'm a recent graduate from Full Sail University and I'm the creator of Bad Neighborhood, a Left 4 Dead 2 campaign I've been working on. Currently the only marketing I have done on it has been through you tube on my development videos so I would be surprised if anyone here has heard about it, but I'm hoping to start getting my name out since I'm starting to look for work now that it's nearly complete. It's currently in a close beta state and I'm just working on balance and fixing small bugs before I do a full release to the public.


    As for the main point in this post!


    I just redesigned and uploaded all my work here http://www.frankrell.com/ and any feedback would be great, I have more projects then my left 4 dead 2 campaign as well.


    Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™