1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Oh god I tried modelling again

  • insta
  • January 31, 2005 at 9:19 PM
  • insta
    • January 31, 2005 at 9:19 PM
    • #1

    So since I haven't had much inspiration lately for mapping, I decided to pick up modelling again (it would be nice to be able to make my own props).

    Here's something I started on Saturday, I guess I've put atleast 10 hours into it (modelling + re-learning the tools).

    I wanted to re-create this :

    [Blocked Image: http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1076/set177gx.jpg]

    And came up with this :

    [Blocked Image: http://img185.exs.cx/img185/5975/internets8ur.jpg]

    The perspective is sorta off, but it sorta looks like the drawing. Sorta.

  • skdr
    • January 31, 2005 at 9:22 PM
    • #2

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon09-awesome.gif]

    TBH LADS

  • kleinluka
    • January 31, 2005 at 9:27 PM
    • #3

    Very nice man

  • OL
    • January 31, 2005 at 9:31 PM
    • #4

    lux good

  • rockdude86
    • January 31, 2005 at 10:45 PM
    • #5
    Quote

    lux good

    lux damn good

  • ReNo
    • January 31, 2005 at 11:13 PM
    • #6

    Environment sucks. That character model is a work of genius however. If you made him in under 2000 polies I'm shooting myself RIGHT NOW

    In all seriousness though, it looks really nice. Perfectly good rendition of the artwork.

  • Evert
    • January 31, 2005 at 11:38 PM
    • #7

    I like it, nice job.

  • cyberjunkie
    • February 1, 2005 at 12:20 AM
    • #8

    omg insta that is so awesome! Continue to work on it !!1

  • Kedhrin
    • March 11, 2005 at 7:02 PM
    • #9

    hehe, with btu games when we first started we used that concept sketch and made an exact replica of it for test purposes.

    was pretty cool.

  • csharp
    • March 13, 2005 at 8:37 PM
    • #10

    Great work

  • JAL
    • March 16, 2005 at 3:17 PM
    • #11

    Looks very cool

  • OL
    • March 16, 2005 at 7:49 PM
    • #12

    thats teh most used piece of concept art in the known universe

  • kleinluka
    • March 16, 2005 at 11:12 PM
    • #13

    who cares, its for training

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™