1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Disciples of the Storm

  • Trempler
  • December 24, 2014 at 1:04 AM
  • Trempler
    • December 24, 2014 at 1:04 AM
    • #1

    Hello everyone out there,

    I want to show you all a RTS game that I track for 1 month now @ moddb.
    If you are old as me or atleast intrested in good RTS games this one could be really fun in near/far future.

    It reminds me a lot to Netstorm, a game I played a lot when I was younger, great rts.

    All important information you will find here:

    ""Disciples of the Storm (DOTS) will be a unique, fast-paced, real-time, complex strategy game with elements of role playing. The game takes place on the world of Sonus, shattered by continuous war among the Tempests of Rain, Wind, and Thunder. The only refuge is on floating islands of the planet’s fractured crust, suspended in the winds of perpetual gales. As the High Priest of your tribe, you must align yourself with one of the Tempests to appease their lust for battle and gain their favor by sacrificing your enemies. Victory will grant you new technology and spells that will aid your tribe in ascending from the storm to the safe heavens above.""

    http://www.moddb.com/games/disciples-of-the-storm

    And dont forget to greenlight it if you like it too.

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…es+Of+The+Storm

    ( I dont know the devs or the team but I love Netstorm and nearly all RTS games so I support what I like )

    Merry Xmas, Trempler

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™