1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Past Contests
  4. Quake 3 15th Anniversary Contest

"Felicity" by InsaneKid

  • InsaneKid
  • November 30, 2014 at 12:16 AM
  • InsaneKid
    • November 30, 2014 at 12:16 AM
    • #1

    I didnt have much time,

    and I still got a cold AND a witch-shot (HeXenschuss),

    that makes workin on the desk quite painful!


    Ive made sketches of several design ideas

    and tested some layouts,

    but still dont know, if thats the final one.


    I also dont know, if I will be able to get it done:

    The layout isnt finished yet,

    and I just started to texturize abit!

    >>>

    [Blocked Image: http://s28.postimg.org/pcnwj8svh/fel_1.jpg]

  • InsaneKid
    • November 30, 2014 at 10:03 PM
    • #2

    phew! I thought, the deadline was tonite!?

    my wrists and fingers are burning and my back is killin me!


    Im not satisfied yet!

    >>>

    [Blocked Image: http://s15.postimg.org/m27mfhtkb/fel_3.png]

  • InsaneKid
    • December 2, 2014 at 2:05 AM
    • #3

    The 2nd layout doesnt satisfy me, too! :/


    [Blocked Image: http://s30.postimg.org/rql01lxzl/fel2_2.png]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™