1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Blizzcon 2014

  • holiestcows
  • November 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM
  • holiestcows
    • November 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM
    • #1

    Is anyone watching? I feel like a new game is going to be announced. I am excited for Starcraft or Warcraft. If its a Hearth Stone related expansion ill be pretty disapointed. Surprised no one has made a thread.


    Hearth Stone Expansion - Goblins vs Gnomes Confirmed

    YES STARCRAFT Legacy of the Void!


    WOW A NEW VIDEO GAME and ITS overwatch im so sorry.


    Overwatch - Blizzards TF2.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Sprony
    • November 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM
    • #2

    I was really hoping for an announcement of Warcraft 4!


    Still satisfied though because:


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Deh0lise
    • November 8, 2014 at 3:36 PM
    • #3

    I've seen the Overwatch videos. I liked the maps, they look really good, also the abilities of the players seem quite interesting. It reminded me of a cross between tf2 (game mechanics) and dota (amount of players and different abilities).


    Despite that, the art style doesn't look as homogeneous as tf2 and that's something I really miss. It feels like they've mixed cool individual styles ending up with a product that resembles some manga that combines futuristic/fantasy/animal cartoon/medieval age... I guess that reaches a wider public but I prefer the coherence of tf2 world and its humour. Gotta try it to be sure though.


    SC2 looks cool as always.

  • Minos
    • November 10, 2014 at 7:54 PM
    • #4

    Man, Metallica was so fuuuuuuucking amazing.


    I left the concert high even though I didn't even drink that night lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™