1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[HELP] GTK Radiant 1.6.x and Aligning Textures for Patches

  • LedZep
  • October 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM
  • LedZep
    • October 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    • #1

    So... let me have it. I have arches, cylinders, caps, etc made of patches. Thing is, when I create them, the textures start off stretched/small as heck. I read in some old tutorial post that "aligning textures for patches is hard". For me, however, it's impossible. I select a patch brush, open up the surface inspector, and no matter what I tweak, the texture scale/pos/angles don't seem to change at all. By the way, the engine that I am mapping for is IDTech3 (Q3A engine). Again, this is for the GTK Radiant 1.6.x map editor.


    Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

  • Sprony
    • October 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM
    • #2

    Not at home right now but you have patch inspector (I think it's shift +s) which gives you several option like cap to fix the textures.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™