1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Job Postings

Reakktor Studios looking for a freelance "Level Designer [UE3/UE4]"

  • jackophant
  • September 19, 2014 at 10:20 AM
  • jackophant
    • September 19, 2014 at 10:20 AM
    • #1

    I'm not really sure how this works as I have no affiliation with the company at all, just a lot of interest in their upcoming arena FPS "TOXIKK".


    I stumbled across this job while trying to find a release date for their closed beta, and while I would love to have a job like this, I am grossly inexperienced! I know a lot of guys here use the UDK, I've seen the fantastic work first-hand so I thought I'd share this with you all!


    The position is for a Level Designer initially available as freelance, with the option to go full-time on-site after 6 months (They appear to be based in Hanover, Germany).


    Anyway, here's the link! No point me copy pasting everything when you can see it first hand: http://reakktor.com/jobs/

  • Jord
    • September 22, 2014 at 5:59 PM
    • #2

    <3 Neocron.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™