1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

painkiller

  • Duff-e
  • January 24, 2005 at 12:54 PM
  • Duff-e
    • January 24, 2005 at 12:54 PM
    • #1

    i remember hearing about this game for a while so i decided to download the demo and give it a shot. does anyone else think its a great fucking game? im sitting here with like....20 games on my desktop and instead ive been playing this 15 minute demo over and over again.

  • skdr
    • January 24, 2005 at 1:16 PM
    • #2

    Yes its great! You might want to buy the full game + expansion pack. It's great fun!

  • insta
    • January 24, 2005 at 1:34 PM
    • #3

    One of the best FPS games in 2004. I <3 the stakegun.

  • JAL
    • January 24, 2005 at 2:08 PM
    • #4

    I agree, an extremely fun game.

  • MagicTMP
    • January 24, 2005 at 4:26 PM
    • #5

    ooo so its actually good.... i guess ill buy it then .

  • skdr
    • January 24, 2005 at 4:42 PM
    • #6
    Quote from MagicTMP

    ooo so its actually good.... i guess ill buy it then .

    Ok, but I'm watching that youre actually BUYING it. Beware

  • Duff-e
    • January 24, 2005 at 4:43 PM
    • #7

    what do you like work for the makers of painkiller skdr....or are you just an anti-pirate whore

  • skdr
    • January 25, 2005 at 7:14 AM
    • #8

    No, I work at RIAA and MPAA...

    but seriously, it's a game worth the money.

  • Lee3dee
    • January 27, 2005 at 3:58 AM
    • #9

    I think its an awesome game , played the demo alot. Then I bought it . I just wish there were tutorials for making maps, because the editor is confusing as hell!

  • xempest
    • January 27, 2005 at 4:16 AM
    • #10

    I've always loved the game- beautiful artwork and architecture. Fun to play, too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™