1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] Volt

  • SirK
  • August 31, 2014 at 3:17 PM
  • SirK
    • August 31, 2014 at 3:17 PM
    • #1

    Hej Guys!

    I've completed my first classic defuse map to a state where I think I can release it to the public. Maybe I'll spend some more time on the map improving the visuals and the optimization. But for now, I'm quite happy with how the Map turned out! Have a look

    Pics:

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972581829…4C98EE78F946D3/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972581829…881DFA3E9B9CCC/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972581829…6FF9DD82ED48B9/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972581829…BC8506EE69B5CE/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972581829…D1AD5C9A7016DE/]

    Layout:

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972581829…90864FC42261FC/]

    Clips:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWBnKkliYQ

    Workshop:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…526&searchtext=

  • Deh0lise
    • August 31, 2014 at 9:06 PM
    • #2

    Looks nice & clean, and the bombspot looks interesting. I want de DL link!

  • Anduriel
    • August 31, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    • #3

    I'll add it for him http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=308275526


    We'll add this map on our public server soon.

  • Deh0lise
    • September 1, 2014 at 12:03 AM
    • #4

    Just tested it with bots and you've got my thumbs up + fav. Nice work, looks like it could be really fun. Both bomsites are original and interesting, and the CC/fog is cool. The colors are strange, but it is very readable.


    Good job ;D

  • SirK
    • September 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • #5

    Thanks for the Feedback - Ive read alout about the map beeing too dark atm and there has to be one more route into the a-site. Im already planing an additional route for the CTs - but I dont know if it will throw off the balance. Maybe ill just try it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™