1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Rainbow Six: Siege

  • Sprony
  • July 29, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • resident91
    • December 29, 2015 at 12:09 PM
    • #61

    Now that the game takes a while with you, do you think that will be as popular as it is now Counter Strike?


    Do you know if in the future you will have workshop with map editor?


    I was previously a staunch fan of Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, but now is unlike anything I loved.

  • ElectroSheep
    • February 15, 2016 at 8:53 AM
    • #62

    I'm playing it right now, really like it. The slow pace make it really fun with friend, not cery good with random guys. My only complaint right now is that you don't play a little with all the waiting stuff :v

  • WD
    • February 26, 2016 at 3:08 PM
    • #63

    After a few days of playing this. I kinda have mixed feelings about this game. I mean from all the features the game has, it is like the most awesome close quarters combat game ever.

    I wish this game had dedicated servers. I feel like I'm always in a disadvantage against players with a shitty connection because they can just run into me and knife me and never see I'm putting a shot with my shotgun to their face because the whole thing took less than half a second. It just always forces every fight for people to inch away slowly from the corners because any quick action would never work since the other players would see you run out of the corner before your camera ever even sees around it.

  • Beck
    • February 26, 2016 at 3:22 PM
    • #64

    It doesn't have dedicated servers? I thought they were bigging this game up as a big competitive game? How can you have a competitive game without dedi servers?!

  • jackophant
    • February 26, 2016 at 3:48 PM
    • #65
    Quote from Beck

    It doesn't have dedicated servers? I thought they were bigging this game up as a big competitive game? How can you have a competitive game without dedi servers?!

    Well... it's Ubisoft. This is pretty competitive compared to FC, AC and just about any other title they've ever made :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™