1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

So I have some spare games...

  • Beck
  • June 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
  • PaulH
    • August 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM
    • #21

    Due to my studio's switch to Deep Silver I have Steam keys for:


    Dead Island Franchise Pack


    and


    Metro Franchise Pack


    PM me if you want them, first come first served (I only have one of each)


    EDIT: GONE!

  • PaulH
    • August 22, 2014 at 6:29 PM
    • #22

    Actually still got the dead island code if anyone wants it:


    Dead Island Franchise Pack- Dead Island (Including all DLC)- Dead Island: Riptide (Including all DLC) EDIT: ALSO GONE

  • LATTEH
    • August 22, 2014 at 8:44 PM
    • #23

    Thanks Paul!


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/R4yH89o.gif]

  • Rusk
    • January 6, 2015 at 10:25 PM
    • #24

    I have Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor for Xbox One

    PM me if you want the code

  • Triiodine
    • January 7, 2015 at 12:00 AM
    • #25

    I have a copy of Frozen Synapse for Steam, PM your email if you want it and I'll send it over.

  • AyzOn
    • January 7, 2015 at 12:56 AM
    • #26

    I recently bought myself a bundle for a single game and now I got some keys laying around.

    I got a key for those games.:


    Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

    Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition

    Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD

    Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition

    Tower Wars


    PM me if interested

  • blackdog
    • January 7, 2015 at 1:48 AM
    • #27

    I have some keys to give out as well, in the meantime could I please have Afterfall Insanity, or Sniper in case that it's gone.

  • Sprony
    • January 7, 2015 at 12:58 PM
    • #28
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    I have Natural Selection 2 for whoever wants it.


    Still applies!

  • Sentura
    • January 7, 2015 at 3:55 PM
    • #29

    I got portal, dead island epidemic beta, and a few copies of e.y.e divine cybermancy if anyone's interested.

  • blackdog
    • January 7, 2015 at 10:33 PM
    • #30

    Thanks Ayzon!

  • Deh0lise
    • January 10, 2015 at 3:46 PM
    • #31

    I've got a Deponia key from a humble bundle, if anyone wants it PM.

  • Sprony
    • February 5, 2015 at 12:45 PM
    • #32

    I've got Steam keys to share:


    Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™

    Star Wars™: Dark Forces

    Natural Selection 2

  • jackophant
    • February 5, 2015 at 1:36 PM
    • #33
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    I've got Steam keys to share:


    Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™

    Star Wars™: Dark Forces

    Natural Selection 2


    Can I have Star Wars KOTOR please?

  • FrieChamp
    • February 6, 2015 at 2:59 PM
    • #34
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    I've got Steam keys to share:


    Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™

    Star Wars™: Dark Forces

    Natural Selection 2


    I'd take NS2 if that's still available!?

  • Sprony
    • February 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM
    • #35
    Quote from FrieChamp

    I'd take NS2 if that's still available!?


    Please PM me your Steam account so that I can gift it to you.


    JacK, you got a PM.


    I still have Star Wars™: Dark Forces left.

  • blackdog
    • March 21, 2015 at 11:33 PM
    • #36

    I finally took the time to log in Humbe Bundle, here's the list of games I can give away:

    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- Origin & Steam
    Cave Story+ -- Steam
    Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- Origin & Steam
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- Origin & Steam
    Dead Space -- Origin
    EDGE -- Steam
    Magicka + 2 DLC -- Steam
    Medal of Honor -- Origin
    Mirror's Edge Origin & Steam
    Offspring Fling -- Steam
    Populous -- Origin
    Sanctum 2 -- Steam
    The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- Steam
    The Basement Collection (other games by Binding of Isaac creator) -- Steam
    Toki Tori -- Steam

  • laminutederire
    • March 22, 2015 at 12:16 AM
    • #37

    Is Burnout any good?

  • holiestcows
    • March 22, 2015 at 5:31 AM
    • #38

    I have a bunch of keys as well. [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/gKs0W/75bc341c63.png]

    The Sims 3 got cut off, but its The Sims 3 with all the DLC. I also didnt get to show, but I have 1 Burnout Paradise key, to Steam and Origin each, and 1 Amneisa : A machine for Pigs (steam)

  • blackdog
    • March 22, 2015 at 9:17 AM
    • #39
    Quote from laminutederire

    Is Burnout any good?

    I think I tried the very first one that came out on 360, can't remember. Drop a pm if you want to try it

  • will2k
    • March 22, 2015 at 4:25 PM
    • #40
    Quote from blackdog

    I finally took the time to log in Humbe Bundle, here's the list of games I can give away:

    Mirror's Edge Steam

    If mirror's edge (steam) is still available, I would like to have it please if that's not much of a hassle


    Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™