1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

So I have some spare games...

  • Beck
  • June 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
  • Beck
    • June 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
    • #1

    I've got a few games which have been sat in my inventory on Steam forever. Might as well shift them.


    Pick a game. Add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ren182) or PM me your email and I'll send your desired game on to you


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ywS8Q8j.png]


    First come, first served. Everything is on offer, except the CSGO background


    Edit: Max Payne 2 is gone.

  • Sprony
    • June 30, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    • #2

    Yeah, to me! For which I must say:


    [Blocked Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/9yGa9mD2gyUnu/giphy.gif]

  • dux
    • June 30, 2014 at 3:44 PM
    • #3

    God damnit, I just bought MP 1 and 2, if I'd of known...

  • Beck
    • June 30, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    • #4
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    Yeah, to me! For which I must say:


    [Blocked Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/9yGa9mD2gyUnu/giphy.gif]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/V7sAmCC.gif]


    Quote from dux

    God damnit, I just bought MP 1 and 2, if I'd of known...


    Sorry! In hind sight I should probably have done this before the Steam sale!

  • Jord
    • July 9, 2014 at 10:07 AM
    • #5

    To add to the Mapcore love...


    I have spare copies of Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Spec Ops: The Line. First come first serve.

  • Beck
    • July 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM
    • #6

    Everything but Max Payne 2 is still available from me!

  • Sprony
    • July 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Jord

    To add to the Mapcore love...


    I have spare copies of Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Spec Ops: The Line. First come first serve.


    I have had Spec Ops on my purchase list for dozens of times. Each time doubting if I would get it in the sale and each time I didn't do it. So yeah, Spec Ops would be great!

  • Jord
    • July 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM
    • #8

    Spec Ops gone to Sprony. Still have Bioshock 1 and 2.

  • Sprony
    • July 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    • #9
    Quote from Jord

    Spec Ops gone to Sprony. Still have Bioshock 1 and 2.


    [Blocked Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/thnku.gif]

  • Taylor Swift
    • July 9, 2014 at 9:37 PM
    • #10
    Quote from Beck

    Everything but Max Payne 2 is still available from me!


    can i have it plz?


    add me [email protected]

  • Beck
    • July 9, 2014 at 10:44 PM
    • #11

    You want all of them? If you meant Max Payne 2 then Sprony already has that!

  • Taylor Swift
    • July 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM
    • #12

    can i have max payne 1?

  • Beck
    • July 10, 2014 at 9:45 PM
    • #13

    You may, add me on steam (accounts in my first post) or PM me an email to send it to and it's yours!

  • Taylor Swift
    • July 15, 2014 at 11:48 PM
    • #14

    thannk u man ur awosem

  • Beck
    • July 16, 2014 at 8:47 AM
    • #15

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/YPumNiS.jpg]


    Both Max Payne's are gone. The rest is still up for grabs.

  • will2k
    • July 16, 2014 at 4:33 PM
    • #16
    Quote from Jord

    To add to the Mapcore love...


    I have spare copies of Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Spec Ops: The Line. First come first serve.

    Are Bioshock 1 and 2 still available ? I wouldn't mind having them if it's not too much trouble for you.


    I'll PM you shortly if the offer is still valid


    Thanks for your generosity (and to Beck too )

  • El_Exodus
    • July 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM
    • #17

    Beck: Is Dead Island: Epidemic still available?

  • Beck
    • July 26, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • #18

    It is. PM me your email or add me on Steam (account in my first post) and I'll send it on

  • Puddy
    • July 26, 2014 at 9:50 AM
    • #19

    Got 4 Dead Island Epidemic keys in case anyone else wants one (it's just beta keys, it's gonna F2P later on I think).

  • Sprony
    • July 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • #20

    I have Natural Selection 2 for whoever wants it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™