1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Free composer looking for work!

  • Magnius
  • June 15, 2014 at 2:49 AM
  • Magnius
    • June 15, 2014 at 2:49 AM
    • #1

    Introductions:
    Hello, my name is Magnius. I'm a free composer who's looking for projects to compose for. I can compose in any genre whether it be techno, rock, orchestral, 8-bit; you name it, I can compose it. All of my current music is made using free resources. Currently, I'm only looking for non-commercial projects.

    Examples:

    Below, you can find links to some examples of my work on Soundcloud...

    Mystical Quest
    Fight or Dance?
    Nick Slayer Overworld
    Visual Novel Style Theme
    Smooth Player
    Impenetrable Spirit


    Guidelines:

    If you are interested in having me compose for your project, send me a PM with the following things:

    1. Information about your game. Tell me about the story, characters and setting of the game.
    2. Screenshots of your game.

    And that's pretty much it. If I like your project, I'll get back to you.

  • AlexM
    • June 15, 2014 at 9:00 PM
    • #2

    Wow that's really good and a hell of an offer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™