1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

The making of The Earth Base for No Rest For The Living.

  • Castle
  • May 24, 2014 at 11:35 PM
  • Castle
    • May 24, 2014 at 11:35 PM
    • #1

    Interested to see what people have to say about me doing the of making style videos like this. It was really fun to make this!


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • UnknownPredator
    • May 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM
    • #2

    Thank you for posting! I really enjoyed the video and really liked the amount of detail and thought you put into this.

  • ShockaPop
    • May 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM
    • #3

    I always wanted to do some level stuff for Brutal Doom, but I don't know how to set up things to work.

  • Sprony
    • May 25, 2014 at 12:22 PM
    • #4
    Quote from SotaPoika

    I always wanted to do some level stuff for Brutal Doom, but I don't know how to set up things to work.


    http://www.doombuilder.com/

  • Castle
    • May 26, 2014 at 3:33 AM
    • #5
    Quote from UnknownPredator

    Thank you for posting! I really enjoyed the video and really liked the amount of detail and thought you put into this.


    Thank you! I want to keep doing more of these videos.


    Quote from SotaPoika

    I always wanted to do some level stuff for Brutal Doom, but I don't know how to set up things to work.


    This is a fear I have for when it comes time for me to make a new Brutal Doom level based on the GZDoom engine. What I might do is ask for permission to include everything needed to play the map in one download. I imagine it might be unfair to the authors of GZDoom and Brutal doom to do it this way but its just a tiny bit too complicated for my tastes to expect people to just know how to get everything working properly. At this point I am just thinking out loud a bit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™