1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Weird UE4 problem... anybody seen this before ?

  • SuperDuperYeah
  • May 24, 2014 at 6:54 AM
  • SuperDuperYeah
    • May 24, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    • #1

    Been working in UE4 for a bit. Got a Laptop a few weeks ago to work while I'm away from my main workstation in Vancouver. So the computer has a fairly new graphics card: Geforce GTX 880M... (I'll post my DxDiag if anybody wants to have a look at my configs). Been having this super weird jittering whenever I hover my mouse over some UI stuff (only when in Place and Edit Geo mode). All softwares and games behave normally though. I posted a bug report in the UE4 answer hub. Had a couple directive to follow from Epic's team... I just hope they haven't forgot about the problem.


    Note that OBS (open broadcaster software) made the problem look a lot worse. It changed the windows color scheme to the Windows 7 basic one.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    That's the link that I posted in my status update, but just realized I trashed the video... don't remember doing that... So I uploaded it again.


    Did someone ever had this kind of problem/bug in another software or specifically in UE4 ?


    **Checked the topics in Answer Hub and it seems someone else seems to have the same problem with the same graphics card.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™