1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

Could someone do me a model? :<

  • curman
  • January 19, 2005 at 6:46 AM
  • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 6:46 AM
    • #1

    I dunno really where to request models :/

    But I'm lookin for pretty simple model:

    [Blocked Image: http://texploration.org/airport.scaffold.jpg]

    Without wheels or the boards.

    I mean...please! D:

    Give 5 dollahs!

  • OL
    • January 19, 2005 at 7:20 AM
    • #2

    ill do it tomorrow if no one else wants to, thatll take like 5 minutes

  • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 4:46 PM
    • #3

    Oh man thanks ol, you're so kind.

    this is for hl2 btw.

    :>

  • Phlek
    • January 19, 2005 at 8:26 PM
    • #4

    You could always do what they did in de_pirenasi.

    BTW, did you die on me?

  • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 9:16 PM
    • #5

    yeah pretty much, I mean I wanted to do a map but I been so busy applying visiting colleges/going away on vacations I barely get on now.

  • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 9:39 PM
    • #6

    better photo:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.laddersource.com/ART/Scaffold/Bethallen/5x5x7.jpg]

  • OL
    • January 19, 2005 at 11:35 PM
    • #7

    can you give me dimensions, l/w/h

  • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 11:47 PM
    • #8

    well..um...

    if the hammer and 3D thing you use are same then I'd say like

    88w

    136l

    96h

    I think, well, I mean...maybe you might wanna tweak it a bit...but yea

  • curman
    • January 20, 2005 at 1:26 PM
    • #9

    5 minutes? false advertising if you ask me.

  • ReNo
    • January 20, 2005 at 2:07 PM
    • #10

    That signature image makes me eyes cry

  • OL
    • January 20, 2005 at 4:11 PM
    • #11

    well i made the model, im skinmeshing now

  • curman
    • January 20, 2005 at 7:02 PM
    • #12

    yeah it's blender's signature

    but we good buddies so like, we're the same person too

    so im him

    and hes me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™