1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

excellent freelance composer and sounddesigner from amsterdam

  • dreikelvin
  • May 21, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  • dreikelvin
    • May 21, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    • #1

    hello, developers of mapcore!

    I am a german composer and sounddesigner, living in Amsterdam, Netherlands and I have openings for this and next month to take on your next audio task.

    are you looking for someone to spice up your game trailer or to rework your collision sounds, game music loops and soundspheres? I am your guy! [Blocked Image: http://www.spieleprogrammierer.de/wcf/images/smilies/wink.png]

    this is my website, featuring mostly animations and a couple of soundcloud directlinks:

    http://www.dreikelvin.nl/

    you will find more material via my soundcloud stream:

    http://www.soundcloud.com/dreikelvin

    I am looking forward to hearing from you!

    Robert

  • SuperDuperYeah
    • May 21, 2014 at 4:14 PM
    • #2

    Hey dude ! Cool stuff. You might want to post in Services though as you're not really looking to have feedback on your portfolio.

  • FrieChamp
    • May 21, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • #3

    Thanks SDY, I moved it.

  • dreikelvin
    • October 16, 2015 at 8:29 PM
    • #4

    thanks guys!

  • dreikelvin
    • January 19, 2016 at 11:01 AM
    • #5

    hi there,

    here are some recent mobile games I finished up:

    Bots Vs. Invaders (https://soundcloud.com/dreikelvin/inv…ders-soundtrack)Pterodactyl Falls (https://soundcloud.com/dreikelvin/pte…alls-main-theme)if you are interested in working with me, don't hesitate to drop a message.

    Have a great week!

  • dreikelvin
    • May 23, 2016 at 3:36 PM
    • #6

    here is a soundtrack I made for an online strategy game:

    and the following trailer for an ios game was polished with sound effects and audio-mastered by me:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • dreikelvin
    • August 8, 2016 at 10:06 AM
    • #7

    new soundtrack for a card trading game:

  • dreikelvin
    • August 26, 2016 at 6:06 PM
    • #8

    I revamped my website recently, check it out: http://www.dreikelvin.nl/

  • dreikelvin
    • September 1, 2016 at 12:24 PM
    • #9

    I released two new tracks:


    Enjoy!

  • dreikelvin
    • September 20, 2016 at 2:29 PM
    • #10

    My work on "Prehistoric Worm Deep Sea":

    http://dreikelvin.nl/portfolio/prehistoric-worm-deep-sea/

  • dreikelvin
    • January 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM
    • #11

    I did the soundrack and sound effects for mobile game "Chopping Jack"

    http://dreikelvin.nl/portfolio/chopping-jack/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™