1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

  • 'RZL
  • March 31, 2014 at 3:19 PM
  • 'RZL
    • February 5, 2015 at 8:05 PM
    • #541

    Another Playtest is starting now! Come join us!
    94.250.201.180:27015

  • Smileytopin
    • February 7, 2015 at 1:15 AM
    • #542

    Is there any way I can get rouge in on a weekend date?


    I posted it before, but it isn't on the list for playtests.


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8y4rxs9kyvm…uge_a3.bsp?dl=0 dl to updated version (as of 2/6/15)

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…891&searchtext= workshop link (always updated version)


    EDIT: Damn... I forgot to mention that I couldn't make a weekday test... I didn't realize that there was a play test of it on the first, the demo was corrupted, and the wrong version was played (which was my fault, I updated the link late). ;/

    If the weekend tests are taken, I might be able to make the 15th. :/ It's tough for me to make a week day test due to the fact that I'm not home until the tests are over.

  • 'RZL
    • February 8, 2015 at 8:05 PM
    • #543

    Another Playtest is starting now! Come join us!
    94.250.201.180:27015

  • Andre Valera
    • February 9, 2015 at 4:58 AM
    • #544

    Made some big changes to the Japanese City themed map, would like to follow up after Vaya's de_solution this upcoming Thursday the 8th (12.02.15)

    Looking forward to an epic double header!

  • El Moroes
    • February 9, 2015 at 8:43 AM
    • #545

    Hey, Is it possible to organize a playtest of de_arizona for the Thursday 12.02 plz (and if it's possible, could we be the last map...time with children before in my side, blablabla ) ? Thanks !

  • Vaya
    • February 10, 2015 at 7:31 AM
    • #546

    De_solution bsp (hopefully correctly packed with kv and nav )


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p9ta7w5rrmd…lpha01.bsp?dl=0

  • Squad
    • February 10, 2015 at 4:18 PM
    • #547
    Quote from El Moroes

    Hey, Is it possible to organize a playtest of de_arizona for the Thursday 12.02 plz (and if it's possible, could we be the last map...time with children before in my side, blablabla ) ? Thanks !


    Yes, but never on thursdays, because I can't make it then

  • El Moroes
    • February 10, 2015 at 4:26 PM
    • #548
    Quote from Squad

    Yes, but never on thursdays, because I can't make it then


    It will be friday

  • 'RZL
    • February 10, 2015 at 8:04 PM
    • #549

    Another Playtest is starting now! Come join us!
    94.250.201.180:27015

  • Vaya
    • February 12, 2015 at 7:32 AM
    • #550

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p9ta7w5rrmd…lpha01.bsp?dl=0


    updated link for tonight. Andre noticed the .nav was missing. If this one isn't right I'm pretty screwed because I'm off to work in 10 mins

  • Andre Valera
    • February 12, 2015 at 5:45 PM
    • #551

    Current version of the Japanese Themed Map. Feb 12th available via workshop. PM for a link.


    Vaya, works properly!

  • 'RZL
    • February 12, 2015 at 8:03 PM
    • #552

    Another Playtest is starting now! Come join us!
    94.250.201.180:27015

  • El Moroes
    • February 13, 2015 at 9:06 AM
    • #553

    Hey, Here is a first alpha version of the map for the playtest of tonight (there is a little problem with the radar) :

    >> de_arizona_a01


    Please, don't hesitate with your critics guys, we won't be offended

    The topic where we talk of Arizona is


    Thanks !

  • LATTEH
    • February 13, 2015 at 6:24 PM
    • #554

    Can i have shichang tested? Anytime is fine.

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7105610/shichang.zip

  • Tomato
    • February 13, 2015 at 6:37 PM
    • #555

    Hi everybody,


    I'm making my first csgo map on the moment.

    And I just found this forum/community.

    Through development of the map I tried to play with my friends several times on a dedicated server, just to get some feedback of the map.

    But because they all easy say it's fine and all that, i've never got the "real" feedback and playtests going ( with more then 5 players)

    Now i saw this forum and though that this could be a nice opportunity to get some playtime on my map.


    First i got some questions about the playtest itself:

    -Does the map need to be finished? ( I'm detailing buildings for the moment and lot of edges aren't properly clipped yet, also floor is still in dev textures )

    -What kind of feedback should I expect?

    -How fast is it possible to get a slot on the schedule ( I'm looking out for next tuesday 17/02 )

    -How many people play during a playtest?

    -...


    Thanks in advance

  • tomm
    • February 13, 2015 at 6:51 PM
    • #556
    Quote from Tomato

    Hi everybody,


    I'm making my first csgo map on the moment.

    And I just found this forum/community.

    Through development of the map I tried to play with my friends several times on a dedicated server, just to get some feedback of the map.

    But because they all easy say it's fine and all that, i've never got the "real" feedback and playtests going ( with more then 5 players)

    Now i saw this forum and though that this could be a nice opportunity to get some playtime on my map.


    First i got some questions about the playtest itself:

    -Does the map need to be finished? ( I'm detailing buildings for the moment and lot of edges aren't properly clipped yet, also floor is still in dev textures )

    -What kind of feedback should I expect?

    -How fast is it possible to get a slot on the schedule ( I'm looking out for next tuesday 17/02 )

    -How many people play during a playtest?

    -...


    Thanks in advance

    Display More


    hey there,


    - noone expects you to test a completely finished map. The point of testing is to, you know.. test stuff. What you really need is to do is prepare a working radar for navigation purposes.

    - People usually give feedback on the map's layout and gameplay.

    - Just look at the schedule and find a date that suits you and isn't already taken.

    - There's usually more than enough people.


    and again I repeat, a working radar is very important!


    and welcome to mapcore!

  • Tomato
    • February 13, 2015 at 7:07 PM
    • #557
    Quote from tomm

    hey there,


    - noone expects you to test a completely finished map. The point of testing is to, you know.. test stuff. What you really need is to do is prepare a working radar for navigation purposes.

    - People usually give feedback on the map's layout and gameplay.

    - Just look at the schedule and find a date that suits you and isn't already taken.

    - There's usually more than enough people.


    and again I repeat, a working radar is very important!


    and welcome to mapcore!

    Display More


    Thanks for the fast response


    I already have a working radar ( only needs an update after the last changes, no big deal)


    I'll think I'll try to get a spot on the next tuesday then 17/02

    I guess around 20.00 hours ( i hope )

    And is it neccesary that I'm there aswell ( i try ofc, but it depends o nthe hour etc)


    If this is okay, I'll pack up the map and send them as soon as possible


    Greetz

  • tomm
    • February 13, 2015 at 7:11 PM
    • #558
    Quote from Tomato


    ...


    ...


    Playtesting sessions are scheduled on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 21:00 CET/CEST. We playtest a maximum of 2 maps per playtest.


    it's all in the first post of this thread.

  • 'RZL
    • February 13, 2015 at 8:49 PM
    • #559

    Another Playtest is starting now! Come join us!
    94.250.201.180:27015

  • El Moroes
    • February 13, 2015 at 8:51 PM
    • #560

    Common' guys, Arizona is running now !

    >> de_arizona_a01

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 5 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™