1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Chivalry] Null Refs when opening Example Maps

  • Sjonsson
  • March 11, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • Sjonsson
    • March 11, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • #1

    Dear Mapcore! I recently installed Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior to start creating a map for the AOCTO map contest. Since I never made a Chivalry map in UDK before I thought I would take a look at the example maps like the help/tutorial docs suggests. When I opened the Example maps I got a lot of "Objects missing", we are talking more than 100 errors. What I have done so far to make it work without results: - Fully Load the Chivlary package in the content browser before opening one of the maps.- Removing the game entirely from steam and trying it out with a fresh install. Is there anyone here who knows what it is or how to get around it? Probably I could rebuild all the kismet stuff but it would be very bothersome and a waste of time. I might mention that I have other versions of UDK on my PC yet in completely different folders, though they are on the same hdd - but I don't think this makes any difference (at least it shouldn't.) Thanks in advance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™