1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Environment Art: John Emerson

  • Sigma
  • January 29, 2014 at 3:57 PM
  • Sigma
    • September 2, 2015 at 7:29 PM
    • #21

    Adjusted it per SuperDuperYeah's critique. I will be looking into scanning some of the more producer type things to include on the website that are not NDA'd (or simply creating some). Please let me know how it reads now and if there are any additional changes I should consider aside from content additions. Thanks all! The critiques are awesome.

  • Sigma
    • November 9, 2016 at 8:07 PM
    • #22

    Hey everyone,

    So after some deep soul searching, I have decided to begin the process of re-teaching myself 3D basic concepts to work towards becoming an Environment Artist. I have changed my portfolio site to be at https://johnemerson.artstation.com/. I am currently beginning work on brand new portfolio pieces to completely replace the ones currently on there - but would love some feedback regarding what to get rid of ASAP. Thankfully, my wife is on board with me deciding to work towards this (although I will keep working in the meantime at my day job).

    Also, I am currently looking for a potential tutor for 1 on 1 sessions to help me improve. I would be willing to pay a fee for this service, but serious tutors only who can structure a path and guide me. Please PM if you're potentially interested in helping me out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™