1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[cs:go] De_Telerad

  • Zane
  • December 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • Zane
    • December 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
    • #1

    DE_Telerad

    A medium sized bomb defusal map based around a telecommunications and arms dealing company.


    DOWNLOAD


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=191619594


    SCREENSHOTS

    NEW

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124183153/08D42290E4A20BC45C51148ED747A97BD1A65DCA/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124089877/D01EB69BE539A17A267F2EB79768D2B95E549C51/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124110907/5D7F0AEB6CB19DF83FD7FEB719B0CED3AA62E4FA/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124114515/7329108798BA9F705981F36486EEBF654D4B7AEA/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124118282/C66F875EA11DC9FB5746C66353A1846A35B3BA62/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124129522/ECBA184A232B2CF552122424EA6F45AB1101C388/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124133408/14B9129B24F0C91280C9CC992D2AB0F0193736C9/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124137004/5E88C44AF1DC175E454362D8C1DAED5A758B0B14/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124140272/237037A212570ADD78415FE87DAAB379A331F3A3/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124148117/C570ADA932ABAA6A1C279FEE378DB93164BF634C/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124153296/79E39346C1CAC087111455CF2707F7F84F92AE8C/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124156797/F53B315158310420C671BF3D255A9BE29F1E8D42/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124240018/DA689CBED4202F01B8A7E621770E68BDFBFB9E27/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124166868/90D5455966E31CE6FB13C94FA54801002EDF3B5F/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516124170466/0DC941A7A545B7F727508933BB9113BBF17A6176/637x358.resizedimage]

    OLD


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941880471/926CBBB493FC430E418597A90749ACBF7A3932E7/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941829535/B39AEC2360A834374B75C93722530E56B233ABF0/637x358.resizedimage]


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941835793/5ADA348185BF9EBD9C49F6BCC862A189316833C7/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941817124/AED3B8FF52990817AEF983AEB74CF2A3E1732842/637x358.resizedimage][Blocked Image: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941823257/EBD5EE390A85F9FFAF925C027C31BBC4458B02D7/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941832424/F0D8B730A30CD9C86CBCCAFA9C9D4C820B2DBE39/637x358.resizedimage]


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941852253/68F5946EA1D10D134D3AB90948957186BF3D8A73/637x358.resizedimage]


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325941841549/63F32136CC187CEAD8C849B8EE24A11BD05AB81A/637x358.resizedimage]

  • TermInator525
    • December 31, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    • #2

    My2Cents


    as far as i can see: The sky is very bright, your map is dark. (what is your light_environment set to? It should be at least at 400 and in the color of the sky)

    Your yellow light is too much. Use a more desaturated version. Also when you use a yellow light, use a yellow light source. As seen in the first Picture. You used a yellow light but the Lamp is obviously white.


    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/4697923259…58.resizedimage All your office-lights are floating below the ceiling. This model is concave, place it in the ceiling or at least put a brushed border on the side of the lamp.


    Also place / add env_cubemaps. Without cubemaps all the geometry reflections are disabled. (ofc you have to build the cubemaps afterwards ingame).


    I like some of your geometry but you can work a bit more on your z-axis. For instance add vents to break up your scene.

  • Zane
    • December 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    • #3

    -I'll play around with the light_env

    -I agree I need a yellow light source

    -I'll fix the floating lights

    -I had cubemaps placed and ran them, but now that I play the workshop version they are not working

    -Do you mean add vents inside, outside, or both?


    Thank you for your time and input

  • Zane
    • August 30, 2014 at 5:09 PM
    • #4

    I overhauled all of the lighting in the map and added some more detail work according to TermInator525 's suggestions. I left the old pictures up for reference of the changes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™