1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Quake III Name titling requirements for vehicles???

  • bntheman
  • November 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM
  • bntheman
    • November 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • #1

    Hi, I have recently downloaded gtkradiant 1.6.4 and it says that this level editor is supported for the Quake III engine. However, since it is a really old engine, I am having difficulties finding tutorials for prepare rigged vehicle aniamtions. I found some tutorials about characters, which mention about mesh naming, texture naming, and animation naming conventition are important. Yet, I did not see anything if there are requirements for vehicles. Are there any? So far I have modeled a truck. My animation goal for this trujck will include steering the front wheels, all 16 wheels will spin, and capbale of connecting/detaching the trailor from the base truck.

  • bntheman
    • November 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    • #2

    Anybody???

    I really do not think this is a question to missunderstand. Even if I was not clear in my post, I think my title says it all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™