1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO]de_HawksNest (WIP)

  • LexxoR
  • September 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • LexxoR
    • September 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    • #1

    Hi folks!


    I'm working on a new map for Counter-Strike Global Offensive called "Hawk's Nest".


    I'm already make raw alpha version, and now I want to ask you about gameplay testing.


    Screenshots:


    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.com/a/img62/3181/rgjn.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.com/a/img545/1759/oqi7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.com/a/img843/3583/4pdo.jpg]


    Download


    Any suggestion and ideas are welcome!

  • Stranger
    • September 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM
    • #2

    Looks interesting! I'll have to check it out soon.

  • Stranger
    • September 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    • #3

    I played it for a bit just by myself, and I think it's an interesting map! I thought the triangle bombsite was a bit odd. The cover around it was pretty good, but the triangle was disorienting, and I felt it kind of consumed the room and made me unsure where was safe from retaking CTs. I think the overall map is a bit hard to find your way around, but definitely has potential! I would recommend adding in some decals pointing the way to each bombsite first, and then posting it in the CSGO playtesting thread, which can be found in the Gaming Discussion forum. There is a playtest coming up tomorrow, at 12 noon, and I believe I'm the only one requesting my map be tested. So you could get in aswell

  • JeanPaul
    • September 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    • #4

    What exactly is the point of the floating triangle?

  • LexxoR
    • September 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    • #5

    It's the F-117 NightHawk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™