1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

FDaponte- Environment Artist

  • fdaponte
  • September 7, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • fdaponte
    • September 7, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    • #1

    Lost my old portfolio website, Made this new one in a hurry. I will try to get better quality screens at some point.


    http://fdaponte.wix.com/frankdaponte


    *Updated with better shots

  • General Vivi
    • September 9, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    • #2

    Clash in the clouds needs a password to be viewed. Also, screw thumbnails Frank. Just post the full images in a verticle slice.

  • Vilham
    • September 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    • #3

    Yup, scrolling down is easier than clicking.

  • Sjonsson
    • September 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    • #4

    I have to say that I agree with Vilham, scrolling is even more important if you expect people to view your portfolio on a mobile device.

  • Warby
    • September 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    • #5

    "create a "WIX" site" in german that pretty much means:


    make a masturbation site


    or alternatively:


    make a mustache grooming site.


    i agree with vivi the thumbnails dont feel right with the amount of pics that you have every button click does this slow fade ... it doesnt feel responsive and JUICY.

  • fdaponte
    • September 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
    • #6

    Thanks for the feedback, Ill get on it. Fixed the password issue.

  • namal
    • October 23, 2014 at 5:57 AM
    • #7

    Thanks for the feedback. I'll fix the writing style to be one point of view. As for environment vs level designer, the asset I used are already created. I take them from the game I mod or export them from other games and just import them. I don't make them, just the bsp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™