1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Ubisoft Montreal rocks!

  • marque_pierre
  • January 9, 2005 at 11:56 PM
  • marque_pierre
    • January 9, 2005 at 11:56 PM
    • #1

    Hey Klein,

    I don't suppose you worked on Splinter Cell Chaos Theory? Here is some praise for texture team!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2005 at 12:58 AM
    • #2

    Well I helped out the Xbox team of splinter cell 3 for a few weeks.. I did like 30 textures or so.. Looking at these pics it's awesome what the PS2 guys pulled off with their graphics!

    *tips hat*

  • marque_pierre
    • January 10, 2005 at 1:20 AM
    • #3

    So what team are you actually on? Prince of Persia?

  • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2005 at 1:29 AM
    • #4

    Unannounced project

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:16 AM
    • #5

    Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2 Please be BG&E2

    *ahem* I mean, ah... yeah.

  • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:48 AM
    • #6

    Hehe, no sorry

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:54 AM
    • #7

    Curse you!

    Ah well. I recall seeing something about Ancel and co. being on a King Kong game anyway, so it's all false hope.

    I demand BG&E promo goods you find lying around the office. Will trade for Raven gear

  • ctswin
    • January 10, 2005 at 1:18 PM
    • #8

    bg&e2.. drool indeed

    will also take any bg&e goodies off your hands

  • Mazy
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:42 PM
    • #9

    I think my interest in the splinter cell games is sorta starting to fade away tho, i loved the first one when i played through it the first time, the 2nd game was sorta meh, i really hope that they r radically changing some of the game mechanics, instead of just adding a knife and making it more dark. Some more open enviroments wud be nice in this kinda game

    Anyway, looks nice yes

  • Alf-Life
    • January 10, 2005 at 4:08 PM
    • #10

    BG&E's good, but it's no Zelda. Then again, neither was Wind Waker.

    Edit: Oh yeah, I also wanted to add how I chuckled when I saw a 'making of SC3' on gametrailers.com where the AI guy was trying to explain how the new AI will surround the player or use pincer traps/movements... and he ended up saying the AI will squeeze the player. Oo-er.

  • ctswin
    • January 10, 2005 at 4:30 PM
    • #11

    BG&E > Zelda for me anyday

  • PhilipK
    • January 10, 2005 at 4:32 PM
    • #12

    really nice looking stuff there.

  • Thrik
    • January 10, 2005 at 6:44 PM
    • #13

    Get us BGAE2.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 10, 2005 at 9:08 PM
    • #14

    toejam and earl plz

  • ReNo
    • January 11, 2005 at 1:24 AM
    • #15

    I've been trying to get my hands on BG&E for months now, but every time I got look for it either online or in the shops, its outta stock Gonna have another try tomorrow, I've heard too many good things about it to let it slip by me.

  • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 1:31 AM
    • #16

    What the feck is BG&E ?

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • January 11, 2005 at 2:44 AM
    • #17

    http://www.beyondgoodevil.com/us/

    Watch the flash intro, then watch the trailer.

  • kleinluka
    • January 11, 2005 at 3:05 PM
    • #18

    I have it at home since xmas but i havent tried it yet o_O

    busy finishing riddick

  • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:05 PM
    • #19

    It looks kinda cool, they seem to have taken a leaf from valve's boo with the european villa mixed with future technology which is cool. Game actually seems and looks pretty original for once too.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • January 11, 2005 at 7:11 PM
    • #20
    Quote from D3adlode

    It looks kinda cool, they seem to have taken a leaf from valve's boo(k?)

    Umm... No they didn't. Was released late 2003 after a ~4 year dev time, if I recall.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™