1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Mapcore Members

  • Mojo
  • January 8, 2005 at 9:02 PM
  • D3adlode
    • January 10, 2005 at 10:47 PM
    • #41
    Quote from D3adlode

    PUT ME ON THERE AT ONCE OR I SHALL EAT YOUR PARENTS

  • RD
    • January 10, 2005 at 10:55 PM
    • #42

    i couldnt find myself

  • user
    • January 11, 2005 at 2:58 AM
    • #43

    Meh. If you really really want to be added, pm me (through the forums) the name you want displayed, your location, and if you want to save me a shitload of time, your latitute and longitude. Oh and I request you either have ops or voice in #mapcore, or have a higher post count than me on the forums (so you're not some random dude who isn't a true mapcore groupie)

    I'm thinking about redoing the map (at least the nasty gui on the bottom), any ideas? I hate the way I did the channel grouping, any php+mysql gurus that can think of a nice and clean way to group by channels (that supports users being in 2 different channel groups)?

  • RD
    • January 11, 2005 at 2:16 PM
    • #44

    Just put a dot somewhere in holland for me. U know holland right?

  • curman
    • January 11, 2005 at 2:21 PM
    • #45

    #24!

  • Doofus
    • January 11, 2005 at 3:19 PM
    • #46

    I didn't (still don't, honestly) feel comfortable posting, because the boards were so full of Industry pros and a bunch of smileys with tilde's... I'm starting to post a little more, but it's almost an intimidation thing.

    Maybe it's just me.

  • RD
    • January 11, 2005 at 8:43 PM
    • #47

    doofus = duffy isnt it?

  • st0lve
    • January 11, 2005 at 8:48 PM
    • #48

    just learn where your ~ button is..

  • KidDynamite
    • January 12, 2005 at 12:57 AM
    • #49

    I love you mapcore so very much

    You make my day when i am sad

    You guys are so fucking rad!

  • Doofus
    • January 12, 2005 at 4:47 AM
    • #50
    Quote from RD

    doofus = duffy isnt it?

    Naw, I've had run-ins with several of you in the past, CounterMap forums, The Specialists Forums, and you once joined my server when I was playing Rambohulk. You came in and were like "Yeah, I made this map." and I was like

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 12, 2005 at 10:15 PM
    • #51

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon28-request.gif]:

    i wanna be on the map

  • user
    • January 13, 2005 at 7:04 AM
    • #52
    Quote from RD

    Just put a dot somewhere in holland for me. U know holland right?

    not without a political map i don't

  • mikezilla
    • January 13, 2005 at 8:16 AM
    • #53
    Quote from Doofus

    I didn't (still don't, honestly) feel comfortable posting, because the boards were so full of Industry pros and a bunch of smileys with tilde's... I'm starting to post a little more, but it's almost an intimidation thing.Maybe it's just me.

    swing away meryl

    swing away.

  • DD
    • January 14, 2005 at 4:22 AM
    • #54

    So far all the people in the game industry I've met are just normal people. I remember the first day at Gearbox, I walked around outside of the office glancing at the big type writer style font on the door every few minutes. I composed myself and thought about what I was going to say or should say. I was extremely intimidated, for the last 3-4 years before that the only people I've ever really met related to this field was online. When I grew some balls and finally went in after only a few minutes all those fears were gone. I was like, "hey Mikeys! I know you guy!" And he was like, "yeah guy, totally no doubt about it guy!" :!: :!: Anyways, most people are normal, sometimes the coders are a little weird but they're like that to everyone... I think.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 14, 2005 at 4:32 AM
    • #55

    thats becusae theyre hunched over their computers all day, chained to their chairs in dark rooms, nothing out of the oridinary

  • FrieChamp
    • January 14, 2005 at 8:39 AM
    • #56
    Quote

    Anyways, most people are normal, sometimes the coders are a little weird but they're like that to everyone... I think

    Yes they are

  • user
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:22 PM
    • #57

    i found it easier to find this thread than to make a new one. hmm.

    anyways, I was thinking about redoing my map, the thing is I suck at code and I hate my existing code, so I can't find myself to work on it.

    so I ask you people, should I update the code on the map, or let it rot?

    (find url a few pages back if you dunno wtf im talking about).

  • RD
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:27 PM
    • #58

    Why dont you just draw the map, and screw the code? Just put dots on it with names

  • von*ferret
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:31 PM
    • #59

    i almost have 2% of the total posts. Crazy talk

  • mike-0
    • January 26, 2005 at 12:11 AM
    • #60
    Quote from InsaneSingingBlender

    im so close

    im closer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™