1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Mapcore Members

  • Mojo
  • January 8, 2005 at 9:02 PM
  • Duff-e
    • January 9, 2005 at 2:51 PM
    • #21

    if i idled mapcore you would have like 10 more people in there.....but irc is ev0l

  • Mr.Ben
    • January 9, 2005 at 4:32 PM
    • #22

    Posting is fun!

  • Spellbinder
    • January 9, 2005 at 4:46 PM
    • #23

    Why not make a map of the members?

    Like this one i made for forumthon a long time ago:

    [Blocked Image: http://home.c2i.net/berixon/jpg/FcG_MAP.jpg]

    Thats a nice job for some one that has some time over

    Spellbinder.

  • von*ferret
    • January 9, 2005 at 5:17 PM
    • #24

    yeah we had one of those.

  • Spellbinder
    • January 9, 2005 at 5:30 PM
    • #25

    Cool, we need to find it.

    Spellbinder.

  • Defrag
    • January 9, 2005 at 5:52 PM
    • #26

    I dropped in here when someone pasted the URL to the HL1 textures redone thread. Good stuff. I put my feet under the desk when I noticed the amount of talented chaps / industry workers milling around.

  • kleinluka
    • January 9, 2005 at 6:13 PM
    • #27

    welcome to the core

    and i agree, a world map like that would be cool.

  • Izuno
    • January 9, 2005 at 6:59 PM
    • #28

    maybe once we start publishing more HL2 maps we'll get even more users who never post!

  • Zeta
    Guest
    • January 9, 2005 at 7:01 PM
    • #29

    I mod hl2w and i stop by here occasionally for respite from terrible maps.

  • Spellbinder
    • January 9, 2005 at 7:10 PM
    • #30

    I just search through 12 pages of posts hunting for the mapcore members location map and i couldnt find it

    Spellbinder.

  • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 7:51 PM
    • #31
    Quote from Spellbinder

    I just search through 12 pages of posts hunting for the mapcore members location map and i couldnt find it Spellbinder.

    it was more of an irc prodject.

  • OL
    • January 9, 2005 at 10:04 PM
    • #32

    ask usererror about it, its on his webspace

  • Spellbinder
    • January 9, 2005 at 10:10 PM
    • #33

    nice!

    Spellbinder.

  • Spellbinder
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:32 AM
    • #34

    i looked and no go.

    Spellbinder.

  • user
    • January 10, 2005 at 3:58 AM
    • #35

    hey, I'm finally known for something .

    http://usererror.ibsocialclub.org/map/

    It was just a short-time project I had (inspired by an older mapcore map created years ago by Zaphod I think), My goal was to create a map of people I knew on irc using php and gd image library. I succeeded, although it still needs some work (only flaw with using gd over photoshop is that you have less control of nicknames overlapping, and using gd means each time the image is used, it uses more server power to generate the custom image). If you want the source code, just ask .

    (oh, and i don't really care about the map anymore, so don't bother requesting to be added to it -- unless there's popular demand for me to update it).

    (also, please don't rape my host, especially since I don't know how much demand the gd and the large bluemarble (earth) images put on it -- which isn't technically mine)

  • D3adlode
    • January 10, 2005 at 7:36 PM
    • #36

    I think I can see a D hidden underneath all the text in the UK, I guess that's me lol D:

  • Spellbinder
    • January 10, 2005 at 7:42 PM
    • #37

    Sorry m8

    [Blocked Image: http://home.c2i.net/berixon/jpg/no_D3adload.jpg]

    Spellbinder.

  • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:16 PM
    • #38

    YAY I AM THERE.

  • D3adlode
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:26 PM
    • #39

    PUT ME ON THERE AT ONCE OR I SHALL EAT YOUR PARENTS

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 10, 2005 at 9:04 PM
    • #40

    whoa i only post like once a day, im so cool

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™