1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Wall Worm now has Entity Tools for Source

  • shawnolson
  • June 4, 2013 at 3:50 AM
  • shawnolson
    • June 4, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    • #1

    I wanted to let you guys know about one of the most recent additions to Wall Worm: Entities. Until now, you had to use Convexity to add/edit entities in 3ds Max. I've been using that for a few years... but when development on it died down and I wanted to have native Inputs/Outputs, I decided to build entities into Wall Worm.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/media]Here are some reference graphics/charts:

    [Blocked Image: http://dev.wallworm.com/media/1/image/png/original/48_pointentitiesui.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://dev.wallworm.com/media/1/image/png/original/49_entityoutputs.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://dev.wallworm.com/media/1/image/png/original/50_entitymanager.png]

    Enjoy!

    PS, I've also recently overhauled the displacement tools in WW... and hope to have a video on those new features soon.

  • e-freak
    • June 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • #2

    This toolset just gets better and better, doesn't it? Awesome job!

  • shawnolson
    • June 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    • #3
    Quote from e-freak

    This toolset just gets better and better, doesn't it? Awesome job!

    Thank you... I certainly hope others agree!

  • kikette
    • June 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM
    • #4

    Awesome tools. I really can't imagine to work without ! Thanks for that great job mate !

  • shawnolson
    • June 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    • #5
    Quote from kikette

    Awesome tools. I really can't imagine to work without ! Thanks for that great job mate !

    Thanks! At some point I'd like to start getting a collection of snippets from users on how WW has helped them... which I will add to the site at some point. As always, feel free to share input and ideas on how to improve the tools. My personal goal is 99% complete in that Max now supplants Hammer (for me);I don't feel overwhelmed about making assets like I did when I first started in Source.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™