1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

HL2world - Dumber than I thought..

  • W01f
  • January 4, 2005 at 9:05 PM
  • MagicTMP
    • January 7, 2005 at 1:43 AM
    • #21

    i got pretty mad when i read the thread though... i cant believe only maybe 1 or 2 people said that it was wrong to say stuff like that :/

    http://www.hl2world.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... ht=tsunami

    i searched around the site a bit and they also have a topic showing that their immature...

    http://www.hl2world.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... ature+site

    too bad i think you have to register in order to view the content.

  • Fullauto
    • January 7, 2005 at 2:05 AM
    • #22

    They've got giant avatars. I don't trust them.

  • Doofus
    • January 7, 2005 at 9:09 AM
    • #23

    I used to post at HL2World, but I stopped, because it's full of immature U.S. teenagers. I being an immature U.S. teenager realized this, and left.

  • DvS
    • January 7, 2005 at 2:03 PM
    • #24

    It's the attitude of the whole forum, "never take anything to heart". They don't mean it, everyone there knows they don't seriously think the disaster is funny.

    Don't assume I agree though, but I also don't start up some flame war just because certain people decide to be disrespectful, I'd rather ignore it. Again, this is the internet, your opinions have 0% chance of swaying other people's opinions.

  • D3adlode
    • January 7, 2005 at 7:06 PM
    • #25

    I hope that retard who did those false emails gets 10 years minimum...

  • tnoh
    • January 8, 2005 at 12:18 AM
    • #26

    Some people are just sick in the head. I read from newspaper that people have been looting the bodies shortly after the tsunami. Jeez, why not to give a little respect to the dead.

  • Skjalg
    • January 8, 2005 at 12:37 AM
    • #27

    They're dead...? what more can happen to them? all the looters did, was to make sure one last good deed was made on their behalf

    im norwegian, and i live in europe, and i think the whole tsunami thing is hilarious...

    there you have it..

    tsunami.. hahaha... killing almost 200k non-norwegians... hahahaha!!11

  • Evert
    • January 8, 2005 at 2:04 AM
    • #28

    I edit it myself.

    Please stop that Skjalg. There are far too many people related to it to be fooling around.

    Show some respect.

  • Jezpuh
    • January 8, 2005 at 2:44 AM
    • #29
    Quote from Evert

    Just shut the fuck up Skjalg.

    qfe

  • kleinluka
    • January 8, 2005 at 4:20 AM
    • #30
    Quote from Skjalg

    They're dead...? what more can happen to them? all the looters did, was to make sure one last good deed was made on their behalf im norwegian, and i live in europe, and i think the whole tsunami thing is hilarious...

    there you have it..

    tsunami.. hahaha... killing almost 200k non-norwegians... hahahaha!!11

    Skjalg sorry to say but you are full of shit. How old are you, 12 ?

    I guess if one of your best friends was involved you wouldnt be making such stupid jokes. I happen to have a friend in Thailand and I haven't heard back from her yet....

    Grow the fuck up.

  • mikezilla
    • January 8, 2005 at 4:34 AM
    • #31

    sooo... i'm gonna lock before this goes dumb.

    you can say you're entitled to your opinion all you want i suppose. but mocking catastrophic loss of life let's save for the something awful forums.

    only warning.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™