1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Job Postings

[Unnanounced Project] - Freelance 3D Artist

  • Kedhrin
  • January 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • Kedhrin
    • January 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    • #1

    Hey guys,

    I am looking for someone to do some freelance work with me to create a set of Props for a prototype i'm currently working on.

    It's a pretty big set. I'm still collecting what all it actually includes even...

    I posted this info on facebook as well for those of you who have me on there.

    Run down-

    Full medieval prop set (indoor/outdoor/hero)

    Diffuse / Normal / Spec / Opacity where required

    I don't care about super high fidelity normal maps. Making them in crazybump or ndo is fine with me.

    Must make collision, material, and prepare in CryENGINE 3

    Must use Atlas Texturing

    Hell you could probably do all the texturing with nDo2 and dDo

    This isn't a task for newbie artists, but it's also not an extremely difficult one.

    Although the visual bar is high, I am welcoming shortcuts most artists would frown upon because it is a Prototype.

    The objective is quantity > speed > quality

    If you're interested, send me a PM with your portfolio. If I like what I see i'll get you the details. Pay is TBD with a quote.

    Thanks!

  • Kedhrin
    • January 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    • #2

    I misspelled Unannounced on purpose, btw.

  • Isunoj
    • January 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • #3

    I send PM.

    Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™