1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Twitter

  • Skjalg
  • October 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • Skjalg
    • October 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    • #1

    I was wondering if any of you clever folks had set up a nice twitter follow-list with all the mapcorians who are using twitter? I think I have followed most of you, but it would be great to have an offical list that you could easily follow with just one click.

  • selmitto
    • October 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM
    • #2

    I recently created one list with some members, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing someone (who?):

    members: https://twitter.com/Al_Anselmo/mapcore/members

    tweets: https://twitter.com/Al_Anselmo/mapcore

    I made my list public, so you guys can freely subscribe to it.

    Who am I missing? Message me so I can follow you!

    zo/

  • Froyok
    • October 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    • #3

    You are missing me ! >:3

    Froyok

  • General Vivi
    • October 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM
    • #4

    I'm pretty sure someone made a list already, not sure who, but I was added to a big list the other day.

    @generalvivi

  • Skjalg
    • October 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    • #5

    Thanks guys, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

  • ElectroSheep
    • October 15, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    • #6

    I have a tweeter account but I don't use it !

  • iwxanthi
    • October 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    • #7

    Epic thanks

  • skdr
    • October 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    • #8

    My twitter profile link can be found from my signature.

  • selmitto
    • October 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM
    • #9

    Great, I added everyone in this topic

    Let me know if someone is out

  • Taylor
    • October 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    • #10
    Quote from generalvivi

    I'm pretty sure someone made a list already, not sure who, but I was added to a big list the other day.

    @generalvivi

    channie has a list. And it's better because I'm on it. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™