1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

My first tablet stuff

  • st0lve
  • December 26, 2004 at 7:05 PM
  • st0lve
    • December 26, 2004 at 7:05 PM
    • #1

    Got Graphire 3 for Xmas..

    This is my 1st real thing that I've made with it.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/pictures/man01.jpg]

    Post apoc. inspired man.

    Pretty basic, but bleh.

  • ShaDoW
    • December 26, 2004 at 7:09 PM
    • #2

    Not bad! The arm pits seem to be a bit low, but the rest is great.

    I'm thinking of getting a Graphire 3 myself. What size did you get? A5, A6 ... ?

  • st0lve
    • December 26, 2004 at 7:13 PM
    • #3

    The cheapest one.

    Classic (A6 I think D: ).

    The mouse rocks, and so does the pen (I've actually killed someone in CSS with it )..

  • xempest
    • December 26, 2004 at 7:15 PM
    • #4

    [Blocked Image: http://www.xem.netrulon.com/images/painted/apple%20003.png]

    My first with my intuos3 a few weeks ago...

  • Fullauto
    • December 26, 2004 at 8:47 PM
    • #5

    I've had a wacom for over a year now, useful thing - I've got the same size, only wish it was a bit bigger

  • Duff-e
    • December 27, 2004 at 12:05 AM
    • #6

    that first pic has beefy forearms

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • December 27, 2004 at 12:54 AM
    • #7

    you like that dont you? fag

  • Duff-e
    • December 27, 2004 at 1:03 AM
    • #8

    eat me

  • spacer
    • December 28, 2004 at 4:22 PM
    • #9

    Bananafingers!

  • Spellbinder
    • December 28, 2004 at 5:35 PM
    • #10

    Thats great for a first

    Spellbinder.

  • EjrulF
    • December 29, 2004 at 1:41 PM
    • #11

    heh I got a graphire3 for xmas too

    very fun to make sketches!

  • PhilipK
    • December 29, 2004 at 3:02 PM
    • #12

    Kewl~

    Got an intuos 2 A4 myself. Like it a lot.

  • st0lve
    • December 30, 2004 at 12:30 AM
    • #13

    Since no one really care to give some real crits, I got to do it myself

    The shoulders are way to wide, even if his some kinda ex military guy.

    The fingers are bananas, yes indeed

  • ReNo
    • January 5, 2005 at 10:29 PM
    • #14

    God, everybody got Graphires for christmas it seems, add me to the list I've barely had a chance to use it really, and the one night I set aside to play with it was spent just getting the hang of the damn thing! Once I get back into doing some more drawing I can see it being very handy, I like mucking around with anime style characters and colouring them on the computer seems much easier.

  • RD
    • January 5, 2005 at 11:51 PM
    • #15

    what is graphire

  • ReNo
    • January 6, 2005 at 12:48 AM
    • #16

    Its a model of graphics tablet, made by the main tablet manufacturers Wacom. Its their most reasonably priced model, hence why a lot of people who are merely interested in art seem to have them.

  • RD
    • January 6, 2005 at 12:18 PM
    • #17

    unbelievably enough i almost got a graphic tablet this christmas

  • st0lve
    • January 6, 2005 at 2:48 PM
    • #18

    don't forget that you get an kickass mouse with it.

    no batteries, no optic crap and no ball. Just some kinda "fiber" stuff D:

  • ReNo
    • January 6, 2005 at 4:01 PM
    • #19

    Its funky for the reasons its wireless and without batteries, but its not very smooth, needs to be used on the tablet, and can't match a good old MS Optical Intellimouse for most purposes. I wouldn't dream of using it for gaming at any rate.

  • mike-0
    • January 8, 2005 at 5:10 PM
    • #20

    i dont have one

    xem i like your apple

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™