1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

The Return of Fletch (to Plano) (for like a week)

  • Fletch
  • December 20, 2004 at 11:29 PM
  • Fletch
    • December 20, 2004 at 11:29 PM
    • #1

    Before I forget to post this in my mad rush to get things settled here before I drive home, I'll be in Plano around 6 or 7ish on Tuesday. I'll be there until the 27th/28thish. I plan on seeing you all, getting drunk, and playing with your rich people toys. I do believe there to be a drinking occasion tomorrow night. Contact me or Mike with inquiries. (if you need my cell, pm me or get it from Mike). And just so we're clear, it's one thing to call me Fletch when we're sitting around playing video games. It is another thing to call me Fletch when we are at a bar.

  • Duff-e
    • December 20, 2004 at 11:54 PM
    • #2

    why arent the big gaming companies based in nyc.....this sucks

  • The Postman
    • December 20, 2004 at 11:57 PM
    • #3

    oh really, dodging me being in town ARE WE?

  • Mojo
    • December 21, 2004 at 1:39 AM
    • #4

    T-Minus 24 hours til the drunkeness starts....

  • kleinluka
    • December 21, 2004 at 1:58 AM
    • #5

    Cause NYC is a shithole.

    Fletch come to montreal. It's cold here and I could use some love to warm me up.

    Thanks.

  • Thrik
    • December 21, 2004 at 2:09 AM
    • #6

    I'll warm you up some day Kleiny!~

  • kleinluka
    • December 21, 2004 at 2:10 AM
    • #7

    i pet u thrik~

  • Bic-B@ll
    • December 21, 2004 at 3:28 AM
    • #8

    <3 nyc

  • st0lve
    • December 21, 2004 at 10:57 AM
    • #9

    I wanna go to LA or SF sometime...

    Is Plano a nice city? Possible to see some pics? D:

  • Spellbinder
    • December 21, 2004 at 11:24 AM
    • #10

    I would love to get drunk.

    Spellbinder.

  • Fletch
    • December 21, 2004 at 5:35 PM
    • #11
    Quote from st0lve

    Is Plano a nice city?

    No. No it is not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™