1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Mateusz "seir" Piaskiewicz - Level Artist

  • mjens
  • February 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM
  • mjens
    • February 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    • #1

    [OLD / Removed]

  • dux
    • February 5, 2012 at 3:41 AM
    • #2
    Quote

    Hi,My name is Mateusz, I live in Wroclaw, Poland and I'm a Senior Level Artist at Techland. In my early years I began to make custom maps for the Quake Engine and this passion took me into the Games Industry. Currently, I am not looking for full-time work, but I am interested in outsourcing so please look at my Curriculum Viate and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

  • mjens
    • February 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    • #3

    Spasiba

  • Nysuatro
    • February 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    • #4

    Nice work Seir, but for some reasons the presentation pictures of dead island do not work for me

  • Buddy
    • February 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Nice work Seir, but for some reasons the presentation pictures of dead island do not work for me

    Read his post [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

  • Nysuatro
    • February 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    • #6

    Whoops!

  • Mazy
    • February 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    • #7

    Damn, awesome looking stuff seir~~I actually think you'd be better served with having a few more screenshots in on each project, but maybe it's because the stuff that's there is super stellar~

  • mjens
    • February 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM
    • #8

    Thanks Mazy, I'll make lots more screens but I don't have any decent PC exept that one at work and right now I'm busy with other stuff than doing screens. Still I'll make more screenshots asap

  • mjens
    • September 24, 2013 at 10:26 PM
    • #9

    I've updated my site a bit. Mostly the descriptions plus added the new projects:


    http://seir.level-design.org

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™