1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

clouds

  • mike-0
  • December 10, 2004 at 10:48 PM
  • mike-0
    • December 10, 2004 at 10:48 PM
    • #1

    Today i looked at the clouds and noticed that they were pretty looking, so i took some pictures of them.

    [Blocked Image: http://img1.uploadimages.net/190435clouds2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img1.uploadimages.net/249833clouds1.jpg]

  • csharp
    • December 10, 2004 at 11:19 PM
    • #2

    they look same than allways..

  • Duff-e
    • December 10, 2004 at 11:21 PM
    • #3

    should have zoomed out or taken a picture of some land in the distance to give it a different feel

  • JynxDaddy
    • December 11, 2004 at 5:01 PM
    • #4

    People think I'm a freak because when I do go outside (seriously like once or twice a month if I dont have school) I always look at plants and buildings, its amazing how detailed the props are in real life

    nice photos too~

  • kleinluka
    • December 11, 2004 at 5:31 PM
    • #5

    wow you're a geek Jynx.

  • mike-0
    • December 11, 2004 at 7:09 PM
    • #6

    i bet his skin is white as snow (I mean fresh snow. Not dirty snow or snow that has been peed on).

  • Minos
    • December 11, 2004 at 8:08 PM
    • #7
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    People think I'm a freak because when I do go outside (seriously like once or twice a month if I dont have school) I always look at plants and buildings, its amazing how detailed the props are in real life nice photos too~

    Some times I wonder if the earth engine has its limits ~~

  • Jezpuh
    • December 11, 2004 at 8:47 PM
    • #8

    You should've zoomed out and captured more of it, instead of little pieces. Also some ground for reference.

  • Duff-e
    • December 11, 2004 at 8:57 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Jezpuh

    You should've zoomed out and captured more of it, instead of little pieces. Also some ground for reference.

    thanks for saying exactly what i just said, suckzpuh

  • mike-0
    • December 11, 2004 at 9:07 PM
    • #10

    It was zoomed out all the way. The pics didn't look right with the ground in them.

  • JynxDaddy
    • December 12, 2004 at 3:46 AM
    • #11

    Silly mino

  • mike-0
    • December 12, 2004 at 4:08 AM
    • #12
    Quote from Minotauro

    Some times I wonder if the earth engine has its limits ~~

    I also wonder if theres, like, a max amount of things our eyes can see at once without stuff going black or my eyes chocking up. Then i feel like the second biggest nerd in the world, right behind jynxdaddy.

  • Jezpuh
    • December 12, 2004 at 4:30 AM
    • #13
    Quote from DUFFY

    thanks for saying exactly what i just said, suckzpuh

    I can't be arsed to read others shitty posts ;(~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™