1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

photography tutorials

  • tatabee
  • October 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM
  • tatabee
    • October 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM
    • #1

    I recently started to get interested in studio photography and lighting, I'm planning on seting up a small studio in my house for personal use only of course. But before I buy anything I'd like to read a couple of tutorials or posts with information about lighting, softboxes and stuff like that. How is everything connected together and so on.

    ___________________________

    keyword research ~ keyword tool ~ keyword tracking ~ affiliate elite

  • -HP-
    • October 11, 2010 at 3:22 PM
    • #2

    Mmmm, I'm having troubles figuring out if your a bot or not. I guess we'll figure it out soon enough.

    But there you go:

    http://photo.tutsplus.com/category/tuto ... damentals/

    http://photo.tutsplus.com/

    This is a pretty good PDF too:

    http://nofilmschool.com/2010/09/ebook-o ... uide-free/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™