1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What happened to hammer?

  • Spellbinder
  • December 8, 2004 at 12:39 AM
  • Spellbinder
    • December 8, 2004 at 12:39 AM
    • #1

    What happened to my hammer??

    [Blocked Image: http://home.c2i.net/berixon/jpg/hammer.jpg]

    ?????

    Spellbinder.

  • Tequila
    • December 8, 2004 at 12:45 AM
    • #2

    Thor stole it.

  • mike-0
    • December 8, 2004 at 1:40 AM
    • #3

    It blowed up

    mike-o.

  • curman
    • December 8, 2004 at 1:40 AM
    • #4

    the good lord blessed up here at mapcore from seeing your crap!

  • mike-0
    • December 8, 2004 at 1:43 AM
    • #5

    lol, this is our way of saying "i dont know".

  • Skjalg
    • December 8, 2004 at 1:59 AM
    • #6

    tools->options might answer that question...

  • Spellbinder
    • December 8, 2004 at 2:38 AM
    • #7

    Thank you skaljg

    Spellbinder.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • December 8, 2004 at 3:20 AM
    • #8

    Textures don't display until you have a map open... I think technically that shouldn't be possible

  • Spellbinder
    • December 8, 2004 at 3:29 AM
    • #9

    I got it.

    [Blocked Image: http://home.c2i.net/berixon/jpg/mediums.jpg]

    Spellbinder.

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • December 8, 2004 at 4:25 AM
    • #10

    oh noes, terrain generator

  • Jezpuh
    • December 8, 2004 at 7:06 AM
    • #11

    Use hammer 4 ~D:

  • Spellbinder
    • December 8, 2004 at 9:29 AM
    • #12
    Quote from InsaneSingingBlender

    oh noes, terrain generator

    Is that not allowed?

    Spellbinder.

  • mawibse
    • December 8, 2004 at 10:18 AM
    • #13

    Thats not hills, thats green boobs! ... I gotta go out more...

  • Jezpuh
    • December 8, 2004 at 2:52 PM
    • #14
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Is that not allowed?

    Spellbinder.

    After a full inspection of his post I can conclude that it didn't say it's not allowed.

    you lose

  • Spellbinder
    • December 8, 2004 at 2:55 PM
    • #15
    Quote from Jezpuh

    Is that not allowed?

    Spellbinder.

    After a full inspection of his post I can conclude that it didn't say it's not allowed.

    you lose

    I never loose.

    I never compete.

    Spellbinder.

  • Jezpuh
    • December 8, 2004 at 3:01 PM
    • #16
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Is that not allowed?

    Spellbinder.

    After a full inspection of his post I can conclude that it didn't say it's not allowed.

    you lose

    I never loose.

    I never compete.

    Spellbinder.

    you still lost

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™