1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

The Social Network

  • -HP-
  • July 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM
  • -HP-
    • July 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM
    • #1

    http://chud.com/articles/articles/24435 ... Page1.html

    What, you're gonna hate on David Fincher now?

  • Gloglebag
    • July 16, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    • #2

    Hate on David Fincher who? Dux?

  • Warby
    • July 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM
    • #3

    fincher san has delviered medicorcy 3 times in a row now ( panic room, zodiac, benjamin button)

    all okay movies in their own rights but from the man that brougth us se7en and fight clube ? BIG step down !

    just get yourself another palahniuk or andrew kevil wlaker script ffs !!!!!!

  • dux
    • July 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM
    • #4

    lol I liked the end, that's something I'd do.

  • Gloglebag
    • July 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    • #5

    zodiac was great imo.

  • Steppenwolf
    • July 21, 2010 at 11:15 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Gloglebag

    zodiac was great imo.

    Dirty Harry is the much better movie about that case. I found Zodiac quite boring.

  • -HP-
    • July 21, 2010 at 11:22 PM
    • #7

    Zodiac was one of the, or even the most boring movie I have ever watched. In fact, I only managed to watch half.

  • Duff-e
    • July 22, 2010 at 12:50 AM
    • #8

    I thought Zodiac was his best film. Kinda weird that he would direct this. It looks like Pirates of Silicon Valley meets Good Will Hunting.

    Most boring film I ever watched was probably The Good Shepherd. It might have been good but I just couldn't stay awake.

    Quote

    just get yourself another palahniuk or andrew kevil wlaker script ffs !!!!!!

    Considering what a flop Choke was I doubt that will ever happen.

  • -HP-
    • July 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM
    • #9

    Oh man, yeah... The Good Shepherd, you fall asleep during the into.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™