1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Gdc Europe

  • Nysuatro
  • June 9, 2010 at 1:56 AM
  • Nysuatro
    • June 9, 2010 at 1:56 AM
    • #1

    I went previous year and probably going this year also. Maybe to promote my school. Depends if I am selected, hehe.

    Are there people from mapcore going? Would be cool to meet some mapcore people.

    I hope I am invited to the crytec barbeque this year Couldnt get in the previous time

    http://www.gdceurope.com/

  • e-freak
    • June 9, 2010 at 7:47 AM
    • #2

    if i can get the week off at work (depends if we stay in deadline), i'll join.

  • Nysuatro
    • July 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM
    • #3

    Little bump. who is coming? I will be there representing my school.

  • -HP-
    • July 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM
    • #4

    I'll be at GDC, still not sure if I'll go to gamescom tho, way too crowded last year!

  • Ginger Lord
    • August 2, 2010 at 7:25 AM
    • #5

    I would've been going to GDC but GameCon takes priority for the moment, sadly had to give up the week in Cologne as I'm on holiday in France for the latter half of the week. Didn't fancy some crazy travelling across Europe to get to my hol's.

    Maybe next time.

  • Mazy
    • August 4, 2010 at 8:18 PM
    • #6

    Ooo Spector, nice!

    Not going tho :G

  • -HP-
    • August 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM
    • #7

    oh yeah, I can't believe I'm going to shake the hand of the guy that made the best game evaa! ;D Or I'll try...

  • -HP-
    • August 19, 2010 at 12:55 AM
    • #8

    Just got back from there, it was awesome! Also had the chance to meet Nysuatro!

    Photos i took... Some of them have pretty bad framing and blurry areas but here it goooes!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/helder_pin ... 905508353/

    (some slides)

    [Blocked Image: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/4905463539_a094736032_z.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4122/4905503439_ac268b87c2_z.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/4905466955_1c81ceb5aa_z.jpg]

  • skdr
    • August 19, 2010 at 5:57 AM
    • #9

    Half of your pics are way too much horizontally tilted it makes them very hard to look at.

  • Zyn
    • August 19, 2010 at 8:15 AM
    • #10

    Maybe HP's left leg is much shorter than the other

  • mjens
    • August 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM
    • #11

    HP, can you ZIP your slides photos and upload it here?

  • Steppenwolf
    • August 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM
    • #12

    Now i feel a little sea sick.

  • -HP-
    • August 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM
    • #13

    I was drunk half the time, so did chris, he fell asleep on Rage presentation, ahah!

    seir, I posted a link for the slides too:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/helder_pin ... 631442543/

  • Nysuatro
    • August 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    • #14

    It was indeed awesome. Too bad I could see all the lectures I wanted.

    And cool to finally meet an other mapcoremember.

    And damnn.......... I wanne play portal 2 so badly.

  • mjens
    • August 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM
    • #15
    Quote

    ":290n95g3] I was drunk half the time, so did chris, he fell asleep on Rage presentation, ahah!seir, I posted a link for the slides too:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/helder_pin ... 631442543/

    I'm blind or not registered on Flicker. Shoud I register to download it?

  • -HP-
    • August 19, 2010 at 2:14 PM
    • #16

    Ah, you want to download them all locally? Nah, download sets is not possible, I'll zip it and upload it somewhere.

  • Seldoon182
    • August 19, 2010 at 9:10 PM
    • #17

    [Blocked Image: http://www.millenium.org/images/contenu/actus/sc2/IEM_Cologne_2010/gamescom_babes5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.millenium.org/images/contenu/actus/sc2/IEM_Cologne_2010/gamescom_babes4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.millenium.org/images/contenu/actus/sc2/IEM_Cologne_2010/gamescom_babes3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.millenium.org/images/contenu/actus/sc2/IEM_Cologne_2010/gamescom_babes2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.millenium.org/images/contenu/actus/sc2/IEM_Cologne_2010/gamescom_babes1.jpg]

  • Nysuatro
    • August 20, 2010 at 8:25 AM
    • #18

    ow yeah. I remember them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™