1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

HL2DM : Bounce - BETA 1

  • Zyn
  • December 5, 2004 at 10:14 PM
  • Jezpuh
    • December 7, 2004 at 7:03 AM
    • #21
    Quote from Minotauro

    I'd definitely test this map...if I had HL2

    You don't have it?! Aahaha.

  • Taylor Swift
    • December 7, 2004 at 7:59 AM
    • #22

    Suddenly Bounce Arrives..

    This is the most Frantic and realistic deathmatch map i have ever seen.

    Indeed, this could be very well the one of the most Exciting maps made for DM mode.

    The map gave a - lot of fun.

    Bounce Player Bounce!

    *Realistic Theme


    *Awsome caves


    *Beautiful Outside Area


    *The Lighting is so close to perfect

    -Some bugs


    -More boxes and barrels


    -Not the high quality map


    -Needs an heavy upgrade

    Total Score : 89 %

    Be sure you get it - Be Sure you bounce it.

    /Nz-Nexus

  • FrieChamp
    • December 7, 2004 at 8:51 AM
    • #23

    Nexus your retarded reviews start to be annoying...

    gj on the map zyndrome, haven't tested it yet, but will do soon!

  • Zyn
    • December 7, 2004 at 8:54 AM
    • #24
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Nexus your retarded reviews start to be annoying...

    I agree...

    I'll work more on the map today I think, cause yesterday the only thing I did was resting ...

  • Jezpuh
    • December 7, 2004 at 9:10 AM
    • #25

    Nexus thinks he's some uber talented writer or something.. Right, just go away or something.

  • insta
    • December 7, 2004 at 9:20 AM
    • #26

    Stop making fun of nexus or I'll start executing hostages :evil:

  • Mazy
    • December 7, 2004 at 12:32 PM
    • #27

    I love how nexus puts lack of crates on as bad thing

  • Spellbinder
    • December 7, 2004 at 12:59 PM
    • #28
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Nexus your retarded reviews start to be annoying...gj on the map zyndrome, haven't tested it yet, but will do soon!

    I kinda thought it was cute of him to make the effort.

    Spellbinder.

  • JynxDaddy
    • December 7, 2004 at 2:09 PM
    • #29

    Hurry up and spit out beta 2. I mean... more coffee sir?

  • Drakeee
    • December 7, 2004 at 3:03 PM
    • #30

    The caves really are awesome. I haven't tried this out online yet, anyone got an ip for a european server running it?

  • EviLTaxi
    • December 7, 2004 at 4:20 PM
    • #31

    I'd love to betatest this baby online!

  • Aless
    • December 8, 2004 at 4:13 PM
    • #32

    Sexy!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™