1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Jobye-Kyle Karmaker - Environment Artist

  • deceiver
  • March 6, 2010 at 3:12 AM
  • deceiver
    • August 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM
    • #21

    Did a quick update to my site last night with some of the publicly released media from Gamescom for my Shangri-La map in Far Cry 4!


    http://www.jobyek.com


    [Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_01.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_04.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_06.jpg]

  • AyzOn
    • August 21, 2014 at 8:49 PM
    • #22

    You got a typo on your Resume page.

    Quote
    • LEAD Engine (of Splinter Cell fame)

    I guess you wanted to write "frame".

  • Sentura
    • August 22, 2014 at 1:31 AM
    • #23
    Quote from AyzOn

    You got a typo on your Resume page.

    I guess you wanted to write "frame".


    That's correct english, fame as in famous

  • cashed
    • August 22, 2014 at 5:00 PM
    • #24

    Sick stuff Jobye-Kyle

  • AyzOn
    • August 22, 2014 at 5:36 PM
    • #25
    Quote from Sentura

    I guess you wanted to write "frame".


    That's correct english, fame as in famous


    Oh yea sry about that. I read "frame" behind assassins creed and thought Splinter Cell had a typo.

    I need glasses....

  • deceiver
    • November 20, 2014 at 3:31 PM
    • #26

    Portfolio update with Far Cry 4 work!


    [Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_SLA_02.jpg][Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_SLA_03.jpg][Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_SLA_08.jpg] More on my site! http://www.jobyek.com

  • FrieChamp
    • November 20, 2014 at 4:26 PM
    • #27
    Quote from deceiver

    Did a quick update to my site last night with some of the publicly released media from Gamescom for my Shangri-La map in Far Cry 4!


    http://www.jobyek.com


    [Blocked Image: http://jobyek.com/porfolio_images/FC4_01.jpg]


    Probably my favourite Farcry4 "screenshot". Love the colours, love the tiger purr purrr~~~~~ Entire level is looking pimp. Good job, Jobye!

  • cashed
    • November 21, 2014 at 4:28 PM
    • #28

    amazing work Jobye, 1st game on my playlist once I find the times!

  • Vaya
    • November 24, 2014 at 12:45 PM
    • #29

    I just wanted to say your work on farcry 4 was ridiculously good. I was blown away the first time I saw the 'Shangri-La' mission.

  • deceiver
    • November 28, 2014 at 4:14 AM
    • #30

    Thanks guys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™