1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What was your favorite gun in hl2?

  • InsaneSingingBlender
  • November 29, 2004 at 6:08 AM
  • GrayFox
    • November 29, 2004 at 6:42 PM
    • #21

    MP7's grenades.

  • FrieChamp
    • November 29, 2004 at 7:20 PM
    • #22

    Shotgun and Magnum. I never managed to kill somebody with the new crossbow, it seriously blows now imo D:

    I always used the magnum for sniping

  • GrayFox
    • November 29, 2004 at 8:09 PM
    • #23

    What's wrong with the crossbow? Works every time for me...

  • tnoh
    • November 29, 2004 at 8:38 PM
    • #24

    it's fun to nail enemies on the wall with crossbow, so yeah, it's pretty cool

  • KidDynamite
    • November 29, 2004 at 9:45 PM
    • #25

    ya sticking guys to the walls/cielings is fun with the crossbow too

  • FrieChamp
    • November 30, 2004 at 9:28 AM
    • #26

    I just thought it was useless for sniping :-?

  • ShaDoW
    • November 30, 2004 at 1:23 PM
    • #27

    True, a good sniping weapon should be quick. When you tried to snipe a moving target from long-range with the crossbow... let's just say it wasn't too easy.

    Using the HEV zoom and the magnum worked best for me in terms of picking off enemies from a distance.

  • insta
    • November 30, 2004 at 1:35 PM
    • #28

    I love the HEV zoom. I find myself hitting 'z' in other games as well because I want to have a closer look at something without moving over there

  • MagicTMP
    • November 30, 2004 at 5:23 PM
    • #29

    i liked the photon automatic rifle thing that the combine police drop when you get out of ravenholm and pass the snipers. i thought it was cool. but then again, nothing beats the old shotgun and magnum.

  • kleinluka
    • November 30, 2004 at 6:31 PM
    • #30

    hev zoom. did i miss something?

  • GrayFox
    • November 30, 2004 at 6:31 PM
    • #31

    apparently... press z

  • st0lve
    • November 30, 2004 at 7:01 PM
    • #32

    rofl..

  • Mazy
    • November 30, 2004 at 7:17 PM
    • #33

    poor luka

    check ur controls before u play

  • EviLTaxi
    • November 30, 2004 at 8:41 PM
    • #34

    magnum

    I really like it! ...combines doing a whole backflip and zombies flying backwards with arms stretched out!

    I really dislike the pulse rifle. First time I played HL² I used it all the time cuz it is effective and there was always enough ammo for it!

    it's just too good imo, I barely used the standard machine gun in the city fights!

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • December 1, 2004 at 12:24 AM
    • #35

    combine pistol. I love that sound.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™