1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

  • Marcos
  • November 25, 2004 at 12:11 PM
  • ⌐■_■
    • June 14, 2007 at 9:27 AM
    • #4,081

    Woah! That looks astounding!

  • Zacker
    • June 14, 2007 at 10:04 AM
    • #4,082

    That looks pretty kickass Fmpone.

  • Psy
    • June 14, 2007 at 11:26 AM
    • #4,083

    Great stuff FMPOne. I love the blue tint.

  • Rick_D
    • June 14, 2007 at 12:27 PM
    • #4,084

    if it weren't for all the models (which others made :S) that'd be really blocky and plain, nice lighting though.

  • dux
    • June 14, 2007 at 12:33 PM
    • #4,085
    Quote from Rick_D

    if it weren't for all the models (which others made :S) that'd be really blocky and plain, nice lighting though.

    Love pissing on the bonfire don't you

  • Rick_D
    • June 14, 2007 at 12:39 PM
    • #4,086

    Well not trying to be a dick or anything, but you ya know what I mean?

  • dux
    • June 14, 2007 at 12:51 PM
    • #4,087

    You've taken up the designated role of "Someone has to say it, so it will be me"

    I like it poneo, has a nice atmosphere and good use of vertical space.

  • Nysuatro
    • June 14, 2007 at 1:11 PM
    • #4,088

    Good use of other models is also an art ^^

  • TeddyBear
    • June 14, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    • #4,089

    You did it again! Fantastic work FMPONE.

  • GregBoffins
    • June 14, 2007 at 1:55 PM
    • #4,090

    Looks very good.

    Not a fan of the spotlights that point out though. If I was a bit drunk walking past those, it'd blind me and I'd fall over and hurt my knee

  • dux
    • June 14, 2007 at 2:01 PM
    • #4,091
    Quote from Zombie

    Looks very good.Not a fan of the spotlights that point out though. If I was a bit drunk walking past those, it'd blind me and I'd fall over and hurt my knee

    Maybe that's why they are there!

  • Warby
    • June 14, 2007 at 2:50 PM
    • #4,092

    nice love the searchlight spider

  • Erratic
    • June 14, 2007 at 3:39 PM
    • #4,093
    Quote from dux

    You've taken up the designated role of "Someone has to say it, so it will be me"

    I think I know what a Rick is onto. There's a difference between integrating content into a scene and just placing it there. Using someone else's assets in a clever way that adds to the scene signicantly can be just as much an accomplishment as laying out a good design or fitting certain textures together that compliment each other.

    It's a valid criticism. And it's pretty clear that some of the models in the scene were simply placed there for screen shot purposes.

    It's cool nonetheless.

    <3 fmp

  • FMPONE
    • June 14, 2007 at 4:23 PM
    • #4,094

    Thanks for the crit rick_d in your own special way and the kind honest words all :3

    mapcore <3

  • dux
    • June 14, 2007 at 4:28 PM
    • #4,095
    Quote from Erratic

    I think I know what a Rick is onto. There's a difference between integrating content into a scene and just placing it there. Using someone else's assets in a clever way that adds to the scene signicantly can be just as much an accomplishment as laying out a good design or fitting certain textures together that compliment each other.

    It's a valid criticism. And it's pretty clear that some of the models in the scene were simply placed there for screen shot purposes.

    It's cool nonetheless.

    <3 fmp

    I never made it out to be an invalid criticism, I agree with him.

  • Sentura
    • June 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM
    • #4,096
    Quote from FMPONE

    Thanks for the crit rick_d in your own special way and the kind honest words all :3mapcore <3

    i would have said it... but im not allowed ;x

  • Minos
    • June 14, 2007 at 7:42 PM
    • #4,097

    Good work pony~~

  • Rick_D
    • June 14, 2007 at 8:45 PM
    • #4,098
    Quote from FMPONE

    Thanks for the crit rick_d in your own special way and the kind honest words all :3mapcore <3

    xD

    I mean it's really nice, don't let me take that away from you <3

  • Quakis
    • June 15, 2007 at 3:28 AM
    • #4,099

    Small, random project I started set inside this coach.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/deathquakis/coach.jpg]

  • fonfa
    • June 15, 2007 at 1:56 PM
    • #4,100

    which engine is that? build?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 11 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™