1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

  • Marcos
  • November 25, 2004 at 12:11 PM
  • FMPONE
    • May 25, 2007 at 8:00 PM
    • #3,901

    GRAWR RICK D U ANIMAL MONSTER

    Guys he is simply a professional devil's advocate

    He said my map looked like poop and I still respect him, like a father

  • Rick_D
    • May 25, 2007 at 9:07 PM
    • #3,902

    a father that touches you in the night

    don't tell mummy, she won't believe you

  • mabufo
    • May 25, 2007 at 10:23 PM
    • #3,903

    Anyway...

  • Rick_D
    • May 26, 2007 at 12:28 AM
    • #3,904

    .. I digress

  • Gorion
    • May 26, 2007 at 10:27 AM
    • #3,905

    i just red this page, and i though, crap, am i still in EOT.. -_-

    btw, i am bussy with a new map, (HL2DM) but still need todo allot of work, ill show some wip's ina couple of days.

  • Coen
    • May 28, 2007 at 10:43 AM
    • #3,906

    Something I've wipped up for DoD:S

    Exterior(1 corner is destroyable)

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/coenspoor/arnhem_church0005.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/coenspoor/arnhem_church0006.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/coenspoor/arnhem_church0007.jpg]

    Interior

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/coenspoor/arnhem_church0008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/coenspoor/arnhem_church0009.jpg]

    I quite like how the interior turned out with the volumetric light

  • teeluu
    • May 28, 2007 at 9:06 PM
    • #3,907

    The explosion looks pretty nice but i can't see shit from those 2 interior shots, especially the first one of them is soooo dark. Maybe they're ment to be that way tho, nice feeling in it

  • GregBoffins
    • May 28, 2007 at 10:10 PM
    • #3,908

    Little something that I've been adding to here and there (little outdated).

    [Blocked Image: http://zombie.planetdoom.gamespy.com/shots/doom3/shot00037.jpg]

    Z

  • FMPONE
    • May 28, 2007 at 10:14 PM
    • #3,909

    Looks good but its screaming for something to take up the upper middle ceiling area vacant in that picture

  • GregBoffins
    • May 28, 2007 at 10:16 PM
    • #3,910

    Yes! Funny you said screaming.. I was kinda thinking of a stone mouth. When I ship myself to sweden in a 4x4" wooden box I'll start to get back into this and finish my temple fetish once and for all.

    Z

  • von*ferret
    • May 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM
    • #3,911

    brighten it up, I cant see shit!

  • Rick_D
    • May 29, 2007 at 1:12 AM
    • #3,912

    what is that, unreal 2.5?

    or am i a newb

  • GregBoffins
    • May 29, 2007 at 1:17 AM
    • #3,913
    Quote from von*ferret

    brighten it up, I cant see shit!

    I brightened it up on an old calibrated crt at work with dying brightness levels, it is actually overbright to some extent.

    I guess people prefer good old bright white maps

    Z

  • Grinwhrl
    • May 29, 2007 at 4:28 AM
    • #3,914

    Radiant?

  • von*ferret
    • May 29, 2007 at 4:52 AM
    • #3,915

    Doesn't have to be bright white. THere are tons of ways to light a scene to get contrast, color, and depth without having to go fullbright on the thing.

  • JeanPaul
    • May 29, 2007 at 4:59 AM
    • #3,916

    Doom 3 expansion pack

  • Evert
    • May 29, 2007 at 8:57 AM
    • #3,917

    I like the lighting on this one, maybe a little more contrast would be nice.

  • GregBoffins
    • May 29, 2007 at 11:47 AM
    • #3,918

    I agree some contrast would be nice to break it up. Just not sure what, bricks are brown, you need some light for the researches and that's about it

  • Something
    • May 29, 2007 at 4:17 PM
    • #3,919

    [Blocked Image: http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5361/mapbattle0021ea5.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9585/mapbattle0022gw6.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4951/mapbattle0023jm0.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5318/mapbattle0024bt0.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4920/mapbattle0025zh0.th.jpg]

    Little compitition map I entered over at 'lopers.

  • Evert
    • May 29, 2007 at 4:36 PM
    • #3,920

    Really nice Something

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 5 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™